Let's explore SIDDHAGAD WATERFALL
Every nature lover in Mumbai knows that when the... monsoon arrives, the major attractions Mumbai offers are waterfalls. This time NeO-MADz heading towards Siddhagad waterfall. Not just a normal waterfall, Siddhagad Waterfall near Murbad offers you anything and everything that you would want from the monsoons. Be it photography of the scenic beauty or forts, or the adventurous river crossing. Siddhagad Waterfalls are waterfalls in their purest state. Untouched by civilization, the waterfalls are in the very interiors of the hills, blowing down in full force, creating a heavenly mist around itself. So get ready with your cameras and your gears and join the NeO-MADz in this maddening experiencing that will blow your mind and leave you with a love for waterfalls you've never had!
Date: 17/08/2014 (Sunday)
Duration: 06:45 am to 06:30 pm (Kalyan to Kalyan)
06:45 Meeting point- Kalyan
07:00 Leave Kalyan
08:30 Reach Base Village by Rickshaw and have breakfast
10:30 Reach Waterfall. (It will be an hour walk through the dense forest)
03:00 Start return journey
04:00 Reach Base Village, Change cloths and have tea & refreshments.
05:00 Leave base village
06:30 Reach Kalyan
Trek fee: Rs. 500/-Fee includes transportation from Kalyan to Kalyan by Pvt Vehicle (rickshaw), Morning breakfast, evening snacks and expertise charges.
Limited Entries only. So hurry-up and register yourself.
For Registration transfer Rs. 300.00 per person to the given a/c:
Account Name: SANJAY MAYEKAR
Bank: Axis Bank
Account Type: Saving A/C
A/C Number: 912010034315953
Branch: LBS Marg, Mulund
IFSC Code : UTIB0000508
Once the amount is transferred please do inform us through sms/whatsap on following numbers.
Please note that confirmation of your participation only be done after receiving the amount from you.
For more details call us-
Sanjay Mayekar : 09833867989
Siddhesh Dhanipkar: 08652766969
Vivek Mahadik : 09892143260
Essential things to carry:
* Packed Lunch
* 2lts of water
* Good quality Shoes or Sandals
* Extra pair of clothes and socks
* Backpack, Windcheater
* Plastic bags to carry your valuables like mobile, valet, camera and to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
1) Drinking Liquor and Smoking are Strictly Prohibited.
2) Total care will be taken by the NeoMADz but they will not be responsible for any Sudden Illness or Natural Calamities.
3) The participant is under any type of Medical Treatment then kindly mention it. Also keep the Medicines Handy.
4) Carry Valuables at your own risk, NeoMADz will not be responsible in case of Loss.
5) The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
6) NeoNADz reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
For Pics click : https://www.facebook.com/sanjumay8/media_set?set=a.10201618645893709.1073741835.1405428085&type=3
For Video click: http://youtu.be/7bCOuf4Y9VE