NIGHT TREK TO KALAVANTIDURG
ON 11 APRIL 2015
Brief Description :
Type : Hill Fort
Heights : 2330 ft
Grade : Medium
Base Village : Thakurwadi
Region : Panvel
Kalavanti Durg Fort is just opposite to Prabalgad. It is also visible from the Mumbai – Pune highway like a V-Shaped. The left side Kalavantidurg and right side Prabalgad. From this Fort you can see Panoramic view of Matheran, Chnaderi, Peb, Ishralgad and Karnala fprts and also the Mumbai city.
Initeary for the trek
11 April 2015
07:00 pm : Meeting point at panvel Station
People from Pune can join this Event from Panvel
Move to St Bus Stand (5 min Walk)
07:30 pm : Move to base Villages Thakurwadi by ST Bus.
08:15 pm : Arrive at Base Villages Thakurwadi . Introduction round& Start trek
09:30 pm Reach Base village Prabalmachi & Dinner
Overnight Stay at Prabalmachi
12 April 2015
06:30 am Wake up early Morning and Breakfast
07:00 am Ascend to kalavanti Durg
Reach top and explore fort
10:30 am Start Descent
11:30 am Reach Base Village Prabalmachi & Lunch
12:30 pm Descent to Thakurwadi
14:00 pm Reach Thakurwadi
14:45 pm Reach Panvel by ST Bus
Note : This cost of the Event is Rs..650/-
Inclusive : Travelling from Panvel to Panvel, Breakfast. 1 Veg Lunch, 1 Veg Dinner, Pearl trek and tours charges.
Deposit full Amount in following A/C……
Bank of Maharashtra
Name – Michael D’souza
A/C - Saving Account no : 68016753951
IFSC Code - MAHB0001825
Branch - Naigaon (East) 01825
List of Items to carry
1. Snugly fitting canvas shoes / Sports shoes, Sewing kit, spare shoes laces
2. Rucksack / Shoulder bag which can hold following items
3. Water Bottle (3lts minimum) compulsory, Sun Cap, Spare Cotton Track pant & T- shirt.
4. Personal medical kit (personal medicines if any, prescribed by family doctor).
5. Personal bedding, sleeping Bag / 2 bed sheets & carry mat, safety pins.
6. Torch with spare set of batteries, Light weight towel. plate, tumbler, tea mug/ cup, spoon.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/skirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
3. Please avoid wearing gold and other jewellery (at own risk). Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags on treks.
Kindly carry 1 Identity proof at least for the trek. It’s not a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR. Participation contribution is Non Refundable and NOT transferable. We shall travel together as a group.
We all are going for an adventurous activity. Do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments. Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking . For all these events you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or even local people. Due to the Monsoon season we recommend you to please take care at every place while walking /climbing / trekking. No plastic littering on the way or in hills/mountains.
Cancellation and Refund:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
For Registrations Mail us at : email@example.com
or call on : Michael D’souza : 9833435293 / 7768066209.
LAST DAY TO REGISTER IS 05 APRIL 2015.