YatriSahyadri has organized a trek to Tandulwadi Fort on Saturday, 5th of November, 2016.
Some basic information about the trek is as follows:
05.30am: Meet at Dadar Railway Station (W.R.) Platform no. 4 North End (1st Compartment-Dahanu end)
05.41am: Dadar to Dahanu Fast Local to reach Saphale
07.03am: We alight at Saphale
07.30am: Begin our journey by public transport towards Tandulwadi Village
08.00am: Reach the base of the fort
08.30am: Introduction formalities.Trek starts
10.00am: We reach the top of the mountain. Spend some time on the fort and then start descending
01.00pm: Start our journey back to Saphale Station
01.30pm: Reach Saphale Station
02.09pm: Virar Slow Local
03.04pm: Dadar Fast Local
Trek Fees: Rs. 500/- per person.
Morning tea& breakfast, packed lunch,
Travel from Saphale Railway Station to Tandulwadi base village and back by public transport,
Expert guidance for the trek.
Local train ticket to Saphale and back,
Any other incidental expenses,
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
1. A pair of good trekking/running shoes,
2. Waterproof/Water resistant haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has hands free while trekking
3. A bottle of water (minimum 2Ltrs)
4. Personal medicines, insect repellant cream (Odomos or similar brand)
5. Extra set of comfortable clothes & towel
6. Please carry a set of used newspapers, Maggi, matchbox, torch (Compulsary, AA batteries and chocolates (No lozenges) for energy, Electral / Enerzyl powder, 4-5 lemons, some snacks & biscuits, plate, spoon glass (all reusable & compulsory)
7. Kindly wear polyester or DriFit type of clothing including trackpants and tshirts or jersey. No cotton clothes while trekking please.
SPECIAL NOTE: We request you to avoid wearing jeans as it will rub against your skin leading to rashes a lot of discomfort.
Please note that "attending" RSVP on Facebook will not be considered as a valid registration.
Please register by calling us on below mention numbers.
Please confirm at the earliest.
Registration will be on ‘FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS’ for the first 15 registrations only.
Last minute registrations are welcome subject to availability of seats.
For CONFIRMATION of your registration please deposit the trek fee amount in the following account number:
(ONLY CHEQUE OR BANK TRANSFER. NO CASH DEPOSITS PLEASE)
A/c. No.: 0174104000085409,
Call us and confirm and please do carry the Pay-In-Slip as proof of registration.
Do feel free to contact any of us for any queries / clarifications.
Nityanand K. Naik - 9819818132,
Srikant R.Pillai - 7666905040,
Suhas S. Sagvekar - 9820257757.