YatriSahyadri has organized a Trek to Duke’s Nose via Khandala on the 9th of July,2016.
Some basic information about the trek is as follows:
Saturday, 9th July, 2016:
06.45am: Meet at Dadar Station (Central Railway)
07.00am: Board Deccan Express to Khandala,
09.30am: Reach Khandala Station,
10.30am: Move to base village and start the trek to Duke’s Nose,
12.30pm: Reach Duke’s Nose, explore the area, click some pictures,
1.00pm: Start descending to Lonavala,
2.30pm: Reach Lonavala Station, have lunch,
4.00pm: Board back to Mumbai,
4.14pm-Indore Express or the 4.38pm-Deccan Express
Trek Fees: Rs. 500/- per person.
Morning tea, breakfast & lunch.
Expert guidance for the trek.
1. A pair of good trekking/running shoes,
2. Waterproof/Water resistant haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has hands free while trekking
3. A bottle of water (minimum 2Ltrs)
4. Camera (Optional), Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry (at own risk)Electoral / Enerzyl powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits, plate,spoon, glass (all reusable, compulsory)
5. Insect repellant cream (Odomos or similar brand)
6. Extra set of clothes & towel (compulsory)
7. Please carry a set of used newspapers, Maggi, matchbox, torch (Compulsary, AA batteries and chocolates (No lozenges) for energy, Electral / Enerzyl powder, 4-5 lemons, some snacks & biscuits, plate, spoon glass (all reusable & compulsory)
8. Personal medicines, insect repellant cream (Odomos or similar brand)
9. Kindly wear polyester or DriFit type of clothing including trackpants and tshirts or jersey. No cotton clothes please.
(We request you to avoid wearing jeans as it will rub against your skin leading to rashes and a leave on Monday).
Please note that "attending" RSVP on Facebook will not be considered as a valid registration.
Please register by calling us on below mention numbers.
Please confirm your seat before 7th July, 2016.
Registration will be on ‘FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS’ for the first 15 registrations only.
For CONFIRMATION of your registration please deposit the trek fee amount in the following account number:
(ONLY CHEQUE OR BANK TRANSFER. NO CASH DEPOSITS PLEASE)
A/c. No.: 0174104000085409,
Call us and confirm and please do carry the Pay-In-Slip as proof of registration.
Do feel free to contact any of us for any queries / clarifications.
Nityanand Naik - 9819818132,
Srikant R.Pillai - 7666905040,
Suhas Sagvekar - 9820257757.