YatriSahyadri has organized a rappelling event at Nanacha Angtha at Naneghat, the 27th November, 2016.
Some basic information about the event is as follows:
Saturday, 26th November, 2016:
10.30pm: Bus Starting Point – Magathane Bus Station, W. E. Highway, Borivali East
11.00pm: Oberoi Mall, W. E. Highway, Goregaon East,
Sunday, 27th November, 2016:
12.00am: Cadbury's Junction, Thane,
12.30am: Turn right to Kalyan from Eastern Express Highway,
03.30am: Reach Naneghat Base, Vaishakhare, rest for a while,
05.30am: Wake up call, freshen up,
06.30am: Trek to the rappelling point,
08.30am: Reach rappelling point, rappelling starts,
04.00pm: Rappelling session ends, start descending to base village,
05.30pm: Reach base village, snacks and tea
06.00pm: Board bus back to Mumbai,
Morning tea, breakfast & lunch,
All equipment for the event,
Expert guidance for the trek,
Private non air-conditioned transportation from Mumbai to Naneghat Base, Vaishakhare Village and back.
Anything not mentioned in the INCLUSIONS.
1. A pair of good trekking/running shoes,
2. Waterproof/Water resistant haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has hands free while trekking
3. A bottle of water (minimum 2Ltrs)
4. Camera (Optional), Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry (at own risk)Electoral / Enerzyl powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits, plate,spoon, glass (all reusable, compulsory)
5. Insect repellant cream (Odomos or similar brand)
6. Extra set of clothes & towel (compulsory)
7. Please carry a set of used newspapers, Maggi, matchbox, torch with extra batteries.
and chocolates (No lozenges) for energy, Electral / Enerzyl powder, 4-5 lemons, some snacks & biscuits, plate, spoon glass (all reusable & compulsory)
8. Personal medicines, insect repellant cream (Odomos or similar brand)
9. Kindly wear polyester or DriFit type of clothing including trackpants and tshirts or jersey. No cotton clothes please.
(We request you to avoid wearing jeans as it will rub against your skin leading to rashes and a leave on Monday).
Please note that "attending" RSVP on Facebook will not be considered as a valid registration.
Please register by calling us on below mention numbers.
Please confirm your seat before 25th November, 2016.
Registration will be on ‘FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS’ for the first 40 registrations only.
For CONFIRMATION of your registration please deposit the trek fee amount in the following account number:
(ONLY CHEQUE OR BANK TRANSFER. NO CASH DEPOSITS PLEASE)
A/c. No.: 0174104000085409,
Call us and confirm and please do carry the Pay-In-Slip as proof of registration.
Do feel free to contact any of us for any queries / clarifications.
Nityanand Naik - 9819818132,
Srikant R.Pillai - 7666905040,
Suhas Sagvekar - 9820257757.