YatriSahyadri has organized a Trek to Rajmachi on the 25th of June, 2016 (starting Friday, 24th June, 2016 late night)
Some basic information about the trek is as follows:
11:00 pm (Saturday evening): Reporting at Dadar Station. (Please carry your own ticket to Lonavala Station),
Saturday, 25th June, 2016:
06:00am: Tea/Light snacks
06.30am: Move to base village Udhewadi. Travel time approx 3-4 hours,
10.30am: We reach base village, Udhewadi,
11.00am to 1.00pm: Explore the Fort,
1.00pm: Lunch at Base village Udhewadi,
2.00pm: Return trek to Kondiwade. Travel time 3-4 hours,
6.00pm: Reach Kondiwade and have tea and snacks,
6.30pm: Return journey to Karjat Station
7.45pm: Board local train to CST (Next CST local is at 8.26pm/8.40pm).
Trek Fees: Rs. 700/- per person.
Morning tea,breakfast, lunch & evening tea/snacks.
Travel by local transport (10seater rickshaw or S.T. bus) from Kondivade to Karjat.
Expert guidance for the trek.
1. A pair of good trekking/running shoes,
2. Waterproof/Water resistant haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has hands free while trekking
3. A bottle of water (minimum 2Ltrs)
4. Camera (Optional), Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry (at own risk)Electoral / Enerzyl powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits, plate,spoon, glass (all reusable, compulsory)
5. Insect repellant cream (Odomos or similar brand)
6. Extra set of clothes & towel (compulsory)
7. Please carry a set of used newspapers, Maggi, matchbox, torch (Compulsary, AA batteries and chocolates (No lozenges) for energy, Electral / Enerzyl powder, 4-5 lemons, some snacks & biscuits, plate, spoon glass (all reusable & compulsory)
8. Personal medicines, insect repellant cream (Odomos or similar brand)
9. Kindly wear polyester or DriFit type of clothing including trackpants and tshirts or jersey. No cotton clothes please.
(We request you to avoid wearing jeans as it will rub against your skin leading to rashes and a leave on Monday).
Please note that "attending" RSVP on Facebook will not be considered as a valid registration.
Please register by calling us on below mention numbers.
Please confirm your seat before 24th June, 2016.
Registration will be on ‘FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS’ for the first 15 registrations only.
For CONFIRMATION of your registration please deposit the trek fee amount in the following account number:
(ONLY CHEQUE OR BANK TRANSFER. NO CASH DEPOSITS PLEASE)
A/c. No.: 0174104000085409,
Call us and confirm and please do carry the Pay-In-Slip as proof of registration.
Do feel free to contact any of us for any queries / clarifications.
Nityanand Naik - 9819818132,
Srikant R.Pillai - 7666905040,
Suhas Sagvekar - 9820257757.