Rangers, Flow of Mighty Kundalika are waiting for another adventure with Rangers.
Are you ready for it? Grab your seat NOW.
Kolad River Rafting Highlights
• The Kundalika is located in the virgin forests below the Mulshi and Bhira Dams. Being 120 Kms from Mumbai this river is ideally located for short one day trips.
• A one and a half hour run down a 14 Km exciting stretch with grade II and III rapids promises to give an exciting, wet and wild run to all rafters.
• Our rafting trips start at 5:30 am on given dates.
Since the water flow is controlled by the Bhira dam, we must start our rafting on schedule or face the possibility of trip cancellation due to lack of water flow. Please do report at the start point at least 15 minutes before the start time.
Note: It is not at all important whether you can swim or not.
Sunday, 30th July 2017
- Gathering at Dadar Rly Stn near Pritam Hotel by 05.30 Hrs
- Proceed to Kolad by private transport, Reach Kolad & Have Breakfast.
- Get Ready & Instruction for Rafting.
- Rafting Begins, Feel the thrilling of rafting. After rafting have delicious Lunch & start our return journey
- We will back to Mumbai by 21.00 Hrs
Things to be carried: -
- Water Bottle (1 Lit)
- Spare set of clothes & Towel
- Please wear Sandals/Floaters only (Shoes will get wet & heavy in water)
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
- Bring Camera at your own risk.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
· First Aid, Medical Kit & Rafting Charges.
· Private Non AC Transport
· Breakfast, Lunch & Evening Refreshment
· Wild Rangers Expertise.
· Any Kind of Personal Expenses
· Anything not specifically mentioned under the head price includes.
Trek Fees INR 2500.00 Per Person
Registration & Payment Details:
Registration and Payment Details: For Registration one needs to call and SMS us Name and Email Addresses of participant along with alternate contact number, to any of the coordinator mention in below contact and transfer payment of INR 2500.00 in the account details mentioned below.
For Further information & Registration Call :
ROSHAN DALVI :- 9028271859 / 8007857825
MAYYUR PHADALE :- 8080304123
For Online Fund Transfer:
A/C Name:- Mayur Phadale
A/C Number:- 643801505651
IFSC Code:- ICIC0006438
MICR Code:- 400229080
Branch:- ICICI Bank, Andheri (East)
Cancellation and Refund:
1. If done prior to 5 days of outing 50% will be refunded
2. After that no refund will be provided.
All our events are Eco-friendly; kindly take care of nature around us. Respect the Heritage & do Not Litter. Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins. The Leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
WILD RANGERS is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of WILD RANGERS in connection with the WILD RANGERS, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the WILD RANGERS or in any activity in which participants are invited to participate.
Team Wild Rangers
GO WILD…GO GREEN
To know about our upcoming events visit our website at: www.wildrangers.in
For event details click on the below link:
Visit our facebook page on https://www.facebook.com/wildrangersindia/?fref=ts
Join Wild Rangers Members Group on https://www.facebook.com/groups/wildrangers/
Be A Ranger ! GO WILD !! GO GREEN !!