Camping at Murud
Murud is a taluka, city and a municipal council in Raigad district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Situated at a distance of 42 km from Alibag, Murud is fast becoming a hot tourist destination with equal number of tourists choosing to stay in and around Murud. While entering Murud you come across the Palace of Nawab on the left hand side of the road. The palace was built in 1885 for administration purposes. However you can see the Palace only from outside as the palace is still owned by the descendants of the Nawab and is a private property.
Date: 7th & 8th March 2015
Duration: 1 Day & 1 Night
Difficulty Level: Easy
Type: Weekend Trip
Last Date for Registration: 3rd March 2015
Itinerary : -
• Reach our campsite at Murud
• Want to know how to pitch your own tent? Volunteer to do it with the help of experts
• Catch the sunset at the beach, a 2 minute walk from the campsite
• Come back and get ready yummy barbecue, enjoy a little stargazing and then a sumptuous, locally prepared dinner
• Camp overnight
• Eat a hearty breakfast, stroll on the beach or trek a little on the hill, if you please.
• Freshen up and get ready to go back to Mumbai.
Total Cost of the tour (per person): Rs. 2,100/- (Minimum 19 participants)
- Meals – tea/coffee and a light evening snack, veg/non-veg barbecue, locally prepared dinner, morning breakfast
- Overnight camping (tents provided by us)
- Beach view campsite, star-gazing, a fun vibe, interesting people and unforgettable memories!
- Non-A/C private transport (Mumbai to Mumbai)
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other expense not mentioned in the cost includes column
Note: Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai can be arranged on request.
What to bring along
- Water bottle (1 Ltr) with water (compulsory)
- Personal Photo Identity (compulsory)
- Rain Gear (compulsory in Monsoon)
- Wear comfortable full cotton casual top and full cotton trouser (recommended)
- Wear good rubber-soled shoes (recommended)
- Sunhat or Cap
- Sun glasses with retainers
- Personal Medication (if any)
- Camera with sufficient batteries and film / memory cards (optional)
- Chocolates and dry fruits as pocket snacks (optional)
To join us, please drop an email on email@example.com OR Call us at 9867171877
For more details:
Hurry Up !!!