Waterfall Rappelling Also technically known as canyoning and canyoneering are more often associated with technical descents those that require rappels (abseils) and rope work, down-climbing. An adventure sport, where you walk down a cliff amidst the gushing waterfall
Meeting point: Kasara Station on 19th July 2015
Cst :- 05:00 hrs
Dadar :- 05:18 hrs
Ghatkopar:- 05:35 hrs
Thane:- 05:56 hrs
Kalyan:- 06:27 hrs
Asangaon:- 07:04 hrs
Kasara:- 07:42 hrs
Meeting point: Kasara Station at 08:00 am
09.00 hrs: At Vihigoan
09.30 hrs: Introduction to waterfall rappelling
09.45- 16.00 hrs: Waterfall Rappelling and Flying fox
16.30 hrs: Proceed to Kasara
The charges for the event are Rs. 1250/- per head, which includes travelling from Kasara to Kasara, breakfast, rappelling and flying fox,equipment and expertise charges.
Extra Rappelling will cost Rs 500/- Per Rappel, and will be permitted only after every person has done with his first chance.
Name of Current Acc Holder : VIBES OUTDOORS
Bank name : ICICI
Bank account number : 187905500086
Bank branch name and address : Kalyan Shivaji Chowk Branch
IFSC code for bank : ICIC0001879
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Scarf for Ladies is a MUST while rappelling.
4. Camera (Optional).
5. Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
6. Torch with extra batteries.
7. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
8. A good trekking shoes.
9. And most important: A sense of adventure.
Email Us @
• Vibes Outdoors is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of Vibes Outdoors in connection with the Vibes Outdoors, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the Vibes Outdoors or in any activity in which participants are invited to participate.
Team Vibes Outdoors