WSR Tour to Umred Karhandla from 28th To 30th October 2016
We Invite you all to the new territory of Handsome Tiger Jai at Umred Karhandla Wildlife Sanctuary !!
Last Day for Booking: 15th August 2016
Category: Wildlife Tour
Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Cost: 13,000/- Per Person
12,750/- WSR Members
Tour Lead: Satish B / Yamini M
About the Tour:
Umred Karhandla is a wildlife sanctuary near Nagpur which recently came into lime light due to migration of a famous tiger from Nagzira wildlife sanctuary named Jay. The handsome hunk “Jay” is currently one of the most royal tigers in central India today and is a jewel in the crown of Umred Karhandla Wildlife Sanctuary. Umred actually is a small forest area which serves an important corridor for wildlife in Tadoba, Nagzira, Pench and Umred itself. Today Umred is in budding condition on tourism map of India, but with the kind of potential it possess in terms of biodiversity and tiger sightings, it will soon be a prime attraction among wildlife lovers and wildlife photographers.
Travel by Train No: 12289, Nagpur Duronto Express at Mumbai CST: 08:15 pm (Thursday, 27th Oct 2016)
Meet at Nagpur at 08:00 am. Transfer to Umred Karhandla Wildlife Sanctuary area by private vehicle. Check in, Freshen up and Lunch. Ice-breaking session and introduction of Umred Karhandla. After Lunch Leave for 1st Jungle Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Discussion, Dinner and then Rest.
Early Morning, Leave for 2nd Jungle Safari. Back for breakfast. Have rest and lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Jungle Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Post Dinner Experience Sharing Session. Rest.
Early Morning Leave For 4th Jungle Safari. Check Out. Lunch and Post Lunch Leave For Nagpur. Reach Nagpur by 4 pm.
Return Journey by Train no: 12290, NGP - CSTM Duronto at 08:40 pm
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
13,000/- Per Person
12,750/- WSR Members
Things To Carry:
Cap, Good shoes.
Extra 3 pair of Clothes, a Towel etc. (a must)
Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, Antibiotics for stomach infection)
A haversack to put all these things
1. Tiger sighting is matter of luck, so enjoy the forest with other mammals and birds.
2. Costing might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in Fee structure by Forest department.
3. Gypsy on 2/3/4 sharing basis available on request at extra nominal cost
4. Umred Karhandla Wildlife Sanctuary is a developing tourism destination, so please be clear that one can not expect leisurely services in this tour, however we have made sure that all of us get the best available services at this destination. Homely food, Clean accommodation and Comfortable transport service are well taken care off.
For booking you need to deposit advance amount of Rs. 6,000/- per person in the following Account:
Saving Acount No : 30927783348
Name - Satish S Ballal
Ifsc no - SBIN0001595
Branch - Dombivli (MIDC ) East
Bank - SBI Bank.
For registration & booking Call/What’s up/SMS
Satish B – 9833608257
Yamini M - 9920013023
Please read "Terms & Conditions" before Joining for any events
Important Points to keep in mind:
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves.
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
4. No cancellation amount will be refunded on advance payment.