DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE PLACE AND PICTURES:
Kaas Plateau recently was entered in the list of World Heritage Sites for the beautiful and very rare species of flowers found over the entire plateau just around the end of monsoons every year. Some very rare species of flowers are found here. One can see all kinds of colored flowers, ranging from yellow, pink, blue, white etc. Thousands of visitors visit this place during this time. It’s a great time to test one photographic skill as well.
Duration: 1 day
Age Group: 10 yrs and above.
Difficulty Level: Easy
Endurance Level: Easy
Activities to be conducted: Visit to see the Flowers, photography, Visit to waterfall
No. of Seats: Minimum 15 people and above
Pune: - Rs 950/-
Mumbai: - Rs 1250/-
Includes :- Transport, Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, evening snacks, Tea, guide charges, Kaas & Thoseghar entry fees.
Excludes: - Camera charges and anything that is not specifically mentioned in Includes.
Pune: - 6.00am Deccan – J. M. Rd (outside KFC)
Mumbai: - 11.30pm (Friday night)- Dadar (Swamynarayan Mandir)
** Note: - Groups from Pune and Mumbai will be traveling as independent groups which may meet at some point..
Things to carry:
1. A 'Backpack' or a haversack
(please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to walk)
2. Minimum 2 litres of water (Must)
3. Some emergency packed food such as biscuits, cakes, chocolates
4. Personal medication(If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
5. Extra pair of clothes
7. Rain Cover & Umbrella for photography
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Torch with extra batteries (just in case)
• Please pay the respective fees to Backpack Outdoors either by online transfer or by cash payment at Backpack’s Office.
• If paid online then please send in a confirmation e-mail to email@example.com
or firstname.lastname@example.org with details like name, age, gender, address, transaction number and telephone numbers of all the participants.
• Payment can be done directly through bank transfers to our account
Bank of India
Current A/c No. – 052320110000298
IFSC code – BKID0000523
Kothrud (Gujrat colony) Branch.
• You can also do the payment by cash or cheque in the name of “BACKPACK OUTDOORS” at our office.
***Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
2, Jeevan heights, Rambaug Colony, M.I.T. College Road, Off Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune-411038
Mayur – 09823996112
Akshay Bapat – 09833199467 / 09768882299