Mountain Mavalas invites all of you to the Heaven of flowers and the most picturesque destination of Maharashtra – The Kaas Plateau. And along with it enjoy Gigantic Thoseghar Waterfall and then, relax and rejuvenate at the Tapola River Camp.
Situated at 25 km from the satara city, Kaas is the place where 100s of varieties of flowers blossom in this season turning the plateau into beds of different colours. It looks like carpets of flowers lying on the ground, yellow carpets of Smithia and Sonki flowers, Pink carpets of Balsam, Purple carpets of Karvi and many more..... The color of the carpets keeps on changing with time depending on the dominant flowers at the time.Looking over the water catchment area of the huge koyna Dam, it blends with the lush green forest in the protected area.
Date: 5th October 2012 (Friday)
11:00 pm: Meeting Point at Swaminarayan temple Dadar (E)
Date: 6th October 2012 (Saturday)
05:00 am: Reach Satara, Freshnup / Rest for some time
07.00 am: Breakfast
07.30 am: Sajjangad visit & exploration
09:30 am: Thosegar Waterfall, Site seeing, Photography, exploration
12.00 pm: Lunch
01.30 pm: Visit to Kaas Plateau, Site seeing, Photography, Valley exploration
05.00 pm: departure towards Tapola River camp
06:30 pm: check in & evening Tea-snacks
09:00 pm: Dinner, Campfire (optional), Night stay in Tent
Date: 7th October 2012 (Sunday)
08:00 am: Tea & breakfast
09:00 am: Swimming in Tapola River & visit to strawberry farm.
12:00 pm: Lunch
01:00 pm: Departure for Mumbai
07:00 pm: Reach Dadar.
Tour Cost – Rs.2000/- per person
Cost Includes: Transport by Private Vehicle, All Veg/Non. Veg Meals (3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner), Accommodation in Tents at Tapola on sharing basis, Entry to Kaas plateau
Cost Excludes: Camera charges at Kaas, Boating / Kayaking charges at Tapola resort, anything that is not specifically mentioned in Fees includes.
For registration kindly transfer the amount in the following A/c
A/C Name: Sandip Ghare
A/C Number: 05921140030633
IFSC Code: HDFC0000592
Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd.
Branch: Unit No.1, Town Center, Andheri Kurla RD, Near Kobe Sizzlers, Andheri East, Mumbai-400059, Maharashtra
After transaction please email us transaction id along with your details such as Name, Email, and Mobile number.
For further information and registrations call:
Things to Carry:
· Identity Proof (must).
· Good Shoes
· Water bottle (Minimum 1 Litre).
· Haversack (avoid to carry sling bags or Jholas).
· Wind cheater , Cap, Towel/Napkins
· Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
· Extra change of Clothes
· Polythene bag for garbage.
· Personal medicines, if any.
· Avoid Gold and other expensive ornaments.Itinerary:6:00 AM : Start from Dadar8:30 AM : Reach Ambivali (Base village)Start Trek towards Peth VillageAfter 1 ½ hour climbing will reach to Peth Village10:30 AM : Start Trek towards fort11:15 AM : Reach the top of the fort It’s time for Exploring the fort, Enjoying the beauty, photography etc.12:15 PM : Start descending01:00 PM : Reach Peth Village. Freshnup & Lunch04:30 PM : Reach Ambivali (Base village)07:00 PM : Reach Dadar
· Camera (Optional)
· Odomos (Optional).
Few Rules & Regulations
· Avoid littering and kindly ensure all city waste is disposed off appropriately.
· Do not disturb the flora and fauna.
· Smoking cigarette, chewing tobacco and consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited during the Visit.
· A group is a cohesive unit only if it acts together, avoid acting on your own and coordinate with the leader
· Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
· Kaas is absolutely safe for visiting. Most of the accidents, if happened here, have been due to the foolhardiness of humans. Unfortunate and hazardous events can be easily prevented by using plain simple common sense and avoiding unnecessary risks. Always respect Mother Nature. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, Mountain Mavalas cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness, Loss of property and such other unforeseen eventualities.
· The Event/Itinerary can be changed/modified/cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances without any prior notice.