Inviting you all to an experience some of the gigantic water bodies on Maharashtra. The visit to Randha, Umbrella waterfall and bandardhara Lake.
Meeting point Ghatkopar Railway station at 6:30 AM
After breakfast we would head out for our destination by Private Vehicle.
We would be back to Mumbai by 7 PM.
Visit Cost: 1000/-
• Travelling from Mumbai to back
• Evening Tea & snacks
• Safety and other equipments required for the trek.
Participants must carry:
• 1 liter of water (atleast)
• Packed Lunch
• Sun cap
• Extra pair of clothes (optional)
• Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
• Good trekking shoes
• Haversack to put all your things, so that your hands are free (avoid sling bags)
• Camera (Optional)
• Medicines that you require usually. (optional)
• Electral/Tang powder/Glucone-D
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
• Trek fees does not include extra charges incurred by the participants for extra food, drinks, transportation, lodging, etc. apart from provided by Keen Venturers & Trekkers.
• Drinking and smoking is strictly Prohibited.
• The above given schedule may vary slightly or completely according to the circumstances then.
• Any kind of misbehavior with the organizers or participants will not be tolerated and such people will be expelled from the trek then and there.
For Registrations and Booking please contact:
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at:
Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/keenventurers
join our facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/139560744712/