Visit to Forts Naldurga - Ausa - Paranda - Solapur, Tuljabhavani & Siddheshwar Temple
- Date: Friday 24th Aug. 2012,
- Pick up point 1 Thane: 09.15 pm Anand talkies, opp railway station Thane East
- Pick up point 2 Dadar : 09.45 pm Sharda Cinema, Dadar
- Route: Thane - Dadar - Tuljapur - Solapur - Tuljapur - Paranda - Mumbai - Thane
- Contact persons: Mahesh Salvi 9221547030, Vikas kolte 9869436775
Friday 24 Aug:
- Depart from Mumbai to Tuljapur, Dist. Usmanabad (Dharashiv) by Private Bus
Saturday 25 Aug:
- Morning 6.30 am reach at Tuljapur Dharmashala.
- Journey towards Naldurga 8.30 am
- Gadferi Naldurga approx 2.1/2 hrs.
- After Lunch Journey towards Fort Solapur
- Exploring fort approx 30-40 min. then visit Siddheshwar Temple. A
- After Dinner towards Tuljapur
- Staying at Tuljapur Dharmashala.
- Morning 6.00 am. visit Bhavanimata Temple. After breakfast proceed to Fort Ausa, Dist. Latur
- Gad feri Fort Ausa approx 1 hr. then journey to Fort Paranda
- Exploring Fort Paranda approx 1 hr.
- Lunch. Start the Journey to Mumbai. We will reach in mumbai at 09.00 pm (Approx)
- Total Cost is 1700/- per person
- Including all Transport Thane/Mumbai to Thane/Mumbai
- All meals i.e 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Snacks-tea/coffee, 1 dinner
Mode of payment:
- Deposit Indian Rupee 1700/- (Non-refundable)
- in advance into the following bank account to confirm his/her registration.
- Name: Mahesh Salvi
- HDFC Bank A/C No.: 05431000013066
Things to Carry :
- A Water Bottle (2.5 Ltrs)
- Some ready to eat food - Plum cakes, biscuits etc.
- Personal kit( Tooth brush, Paste, Soap, Medicines if any required)
- Rain cheater (Optional)
- Clothes, Towel
- Torch, Cap, Eye-gear
- Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
- Big Plastic Carry Bag for Packing
Pls avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
For confirmation, do call on below no or reply here Mahesh Salvi. 09221547030 and Vikas Kolte 9869436775