We are offering one more adventurous event, lets do the waterfall rappelling and Flying fox in this monsoon, with us..
with our team of specialists, who have done rappelling at various spots in sahyadri, including famous kokankada, dukes nose, and waterfalls like Vihi, bhivpuri, mahuli and many more...
Location: Vihigoan waterfall
Height: Appx 120 fts
Waterfall Rappelling Also technically known as canyoning and canyoneering are more often associated with technical descents those that require rappels (abseils) and rope work, down-climbing. An adventure sport, where you walk down a cliff amidst the gushing waterfall.
Please see all pics at - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005699087246&sk=photos&collection_token=100005699087246%3A2305272732%3A69&set=a.178263052373663.1073741843.100005699087246&type=3
Meeting point: Kasara Station.
Cst :- 05:00 hrs
Dadar :- 05:18 hrs
Ghatkopar:- 05:35 hrs
Thane:- 05:56 hrs
Kalyan:- 06:27 hrs
Asangaon:- 07:04 hrs
Kasara:- 07:42 hrs
Meeting point: Kasara Station at 08:00 am
09.00 hrs: At Vihigoan
09.30 hrs: Introduction to waterfall rappelling
09.45- 16.00 hrs: Waterfall Rappelling and Flying fox
16.30 hrs: Proceed to Kasara
The charges for the event are Rs. 1250/- per head, which includes travelling from Kasara to Kasara, breakfast, rappelling and flying fox,equipment and expertise charges.
Extra Rappelling will cost Rs 500/- Per Rappel, and will be permitted only after every person has done with his first chance.
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Scarf for Ladies is a MUST while rappelling.
4. Camera (Optional).
5. Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
6. Torch with extra batteries.
7. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
8. A good trekking shoes.
9. And most important: A sense of adventure.
Email Us @
Our Facebook Presence :
· Mumbai Outdoors is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of Mumbai Outdoors in connection with the Mumbai Outdoors, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the Mumbai Outdoors or in any activity in which participants are invited to participate.
Team Mumbai Outdoors