Vihi-Waterfall rappelling with Keen Venturers (Sunday) 24th july 2016
As Monsoon continues, so does all the thrill. Inviting you all to Waterfall Rappelling Vihigaon on 23rd and 24th july 2016 with Keen Venturers
Please select your date from either two days.
Waterfall Rappelling Also technically known as canyoning and canyoneering are more often asssociated with technical descents those that require rappels (abseils) and rope work, down-climbing. An adventure sport, where you walk down a cliff amidst the gushing waterfall.
Height: Approx 120 ft
Only Rapelling: Rs 900/- (includes travelling from kasara to kasara, breakfast and lunch)
Rappelling+Flying Fox: Rs 1200/- (includes travelling from kasara to kasara, breakfast and lunch)
Extra Rappelling Rs 400/- (extra)
For all the activities both the days: Rs 2100/- (includes travelling from kasara to kasara, acomodation near waterfall, 2 breakfast, dinner and lunch)
Max size: 30
People interested should get into this local from their respective stations with Kasara Return ticket From kasara we will reach the base village Vihi by Local Transport.
Mumbai_CSTCST 6:55 AM
Byculla 7:02 AM
DadarD 7:08 AM
KurlaC 7:15 AM
GhatkoparG 7:19 AM
ThaneT 7:35 AM
DombiviliDL 7:47 AM
KalyanK 7:54 AM
Shahad 7:59 AM
Ambivili 8:02 AM
TitwalaTL 8:08 AM
Khadavli 8:15 AM
Vasind 8:22 AM
AsangaonAN 8:31 AM
Atgaon 8:40 AM
Khardi 8:50 AM
KasaraN 9:08 AM
Meeting point -kasara station
• Travelling from Kasara to the base & back.
• Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Tea & snacks
• Safety and other equipment required for the activity.
Participants must carry:
• 1 liter of water (atleast)
• Packed Lunch
• Scarf for Ladies must
• Extra pair of clothes (optional)
• Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
• Good trekking shoes
• Haversack to put all your things, so that your hands are free (avoid sling bags)
• Camera (Optional)
• Medicines that you require usually. (optional)
• Electral/Tang powder/Glucone-D
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
• Trek fees does not include extra charges incurred by the participants for extra food, drinks, transportation, lodging, etc. apart from provided by Keen Venturers & Trekkers.
• Drinking and smoking is strictly Prohibited.
• The above given schedule may vary slightly or completely according to the circumstances then.
• Any kind of misbehavior with the organizers or participants will not be tolerated and such people will be expelled from the trek then and there.
For Registrations and Booking please contact:
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at:
Kanwar Singh: 9619262722
Abhisekh Chaphekar: 9821815539