ADVENTUROUS TREK TO HARISHCHANDRAGAD VIA NALICHI WAT
Harishchandragad.....!!! Trekkers Paradise. It is very famous by its History, By its nature, By its Heritage & by its Adventure. It boast the 2nd Heighest Peak of Maharashtra i.e. Taramati. See the best of the beauty of the Western Ghats on a trek to Harishchandragad via Nalichi Vaat.
Harishchandragad is a hill fort in the Ahmednagar District of India located in the Boundaries of Pune, Thane & Ahmednagar Districts. Its history is linked with that of Malshej Ghat and it has played a major role in guarding and controlling the surrounding region.
The ancient fort of Harishchandragad dates back to almost 2000 years and is believed to be from the medieval period. Mentioned in various Hindu scriptures, the fort has seen many a pages of history being turned.
This fort is always on the list of all trekkers. There are easy, medium and hard paths (Around 7 routes) to climb this fort. The hardest being Nalichi Vaat. This path tests your patience, stamina & endurance. Its the most difficult way to reach Harishchandragad top. During this trek we climb all the way to the top keeping the famous Kokan kada on our right hand side.
This trek is not for the beginners. Those who have trekked before and have took the challenge of the mountain, only those can attend this event.
Information about Trek:
Places : Harishchandragad Via Nalichi Vaat
Date : 24th/25th Dec.(Leaving Friday Night 23th Dec)
Time : 10.30PM
Meeting Point : Omkareshwar Temple, Pune.
Category: Adventure Trek
Duration: 2 day
Group: Vatsaru Trekkers & Traveller Club.
Grade : Medium, High Endurance
Things To Bring :
1. A Haversack/Backpack
2. Good trekking shoes (Compulsory)
3. Water bottle 2 litters (Compulsory).
4. Extra cloths & socks. Chapple.
5. Hat, Goggle, Camera, Binoculars
6. Some ready to eat food/cake/Biscuit.
7. At least 2 Lemons, Glucose-D, Odomos & personal medicine
8. Identity proof (Must)
8. Head Torch/Torch with extra battery
Monsoon Trek :Raincoat/poncho
1. Pack your bags with polythene to protect from water
Winter Trek : jacket/Thermal inner
Camping & Stay Trek
1. Sleeping materials (Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat/ Sataranji/Chader)
2. Toiletries (Sunscreen, moisturizer, small soap, toilet paper, wet tissue)
3. Repair kit (needle & thread)
4. Cutlery: Carry a plate, spoon, coffee mug & a lunch box.
And Main Thing Trekking Attitude......!!!!
₹ 2000/- Per Person
1. Private vehicle transport(Non AC) from Pune to Pune.
2. BreakFast/Tea. Lunch, Dinner
3. Expertise charges & first aid.
1. Any kind of personal expenses.
3. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head Price
Please call on +919921519889 / +919371831210 for more information about this trek.
For any other information, please drop us an email with your name and phone number at firstname.lastname@example.org