ShoeDrill Adventure invites you to visit the most picturesque destination in Maharashtra The "KAAS Plateau" (Maharashtra's valley of flowers)
Mode of Transport: Private
The tentative schedule for the event is as below,
10.00 pm : Depart from Mumbai
Pick up points will be notified later
06.30 am : Move towards KAAS
12.30 pm : Depending on the availability of time we may visit one of places between Sajjangad, Thoseghar waterfalls or chalkewadi windmills
02.00 pm : Return Journey
The Expenditure for the event is Rs. 2150/- per Head
*To and fro transport from Dadar (E) by private vehicle
*1 breakfast, 1 lunch and evening refreshments
Last date of booking: Thursday 14th Sept
• Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
• Towel/Napkins, Extra pair of clothes
• Good footwear(preferably Shoes)
• Slippers or floaters (optional)
• Personal medicines. (if u require usually/Optional)
• Wind Cheater (Compulsory)
• Other things as per your choice
* Drinking alcohol and smoking strictly not allowed.
* We do take utmost care of every member of the group during the event,but still each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
* The leader's decision will be final and binding on all.
For all your further queries and booking your seats, Please Contact,