Batch 3 : 15 July 2017 (Saturday)
Batch 4: 16 July 2017 (Sunday)
Waterfall rappelling is an adventure activity with safety gears and with guidance of the technical persons in which walk down a waterfall.
Safety is of utmost importance, that’s why we use the best gear available and Outdoor Experts are there to control this Adventure Sport. Waterfall Rappelling is a thrilling sport with the force of water. So get ready to Experience the thrill……..
For all outdoor development programs, the importance of quality instructors and equipment is most critical. Our technical team is a set of highly skilled & certified mountaineers with knowledge and experience.
All equipment purchased and used follows international safety standards in terms of quality & usage. The equipment is carefully chosen and tested by our outdoor experts before it is approved for use in the field thereby ensuring total safety.
Details for the trek are as follows:-
(Please come with return ticket of Karjat from your respective station.)
Catch Karjat slow train from CST.
Mumbai CST - 5.22 am
Dadar - 5.40 am
Thane - 6.17 am
Dombivli - 6.39 am
Kalyan - 6.48 am
Bhivpuri Station - 7.30 am
Meeting Point: Bhivpuri Railway Station 7.40 am sharp
· 8.00 am: Breakfast and Tea
· 9.00 am: introduction and start trek till base of waterfall
· 11.00 am: Rappelling Starts
· 03.00 pm: Lunch (as per free time )
· 5.30 pm: Departure to Bhivpuri Station
Then arrival at Thane station aprx. 7.30 pm;
Then arrival at Dadar station aprx. 8.00 pm;
Things to carry:-
· Lunch for a day
· Rains are expected so pack your bags accordingly.
· Double packed valuables in polythene.
· Identity Proof
· Water 2 liters (must)
· Good shoes (must)
· A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. (No sling bags/ jholas please)
· Avoid wearing gold ornaments.
Dress Code for Participants:
· Close neck non transparent T shirts
· Carry Scarf for tying hairs while rappelling for those who have long hairs
· Low waist bottoms not allowed
Trek contribution Rs 900/- Per head per session which includes
Rs 600/- per extra rappel (Extra rappel will only be allowed after entire group finishes Rappelling.)
1. Lunch of the day
2. Expenses of personal nature
3. Cold drinks, mineral water, etc.
4. Train ticket
5. Anything not mentioned in “Includes”.
One needs to transfer / NEFT Rs 500/- as advance at the time of booking.
Name: Kumar Suresh Gaudse
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Account No: 33855096614
Account Type: Savings Bank Account
Branch: Dombivali (West)
IFSC code: SBIN0005165
(Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Transaction ID, Participant Name, Email ID, Cell Number)
Kumar: 9870577761 / 9930252241
Shailesh More : 8286587499 / 9920440458
1. Smoking and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
3. We reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4.Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care.
5. The club will not be responsible for injury / accident / death to the participant while on trek.
Its Important to be fit before going for Treks. It is Important to have a medical fitness check up done.
*If suffering from any allergy, please bring prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heat stroke, severe headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should take permission from their physicians before treks
Join us @ Face book group: