TreksAndHikes - One Day Trek to Ahupe Ghat on 6th Aug 2017
About Ahupe Ghat:
Ahupe Ghat is a pass connecting to Khopivali Village in the Konkan and Ahupe village on the Ghats. The trek passes through thick forest and is ideal for one day hike especially in the monsoon, with picturesque views from the top. The edges of the ghat drop vertically to the Konkan and there are many narrow gorges, with breathtaking drops. In the monsoon, it hosts waterfalls all around and gushing streams. Ahupe village looks like a remote hamlet because on one side is the steep narrow drop to Konkan and on the other three, there is a mountain range enclosing it, cutting it off from the Deccan plateau.
Information about trek:
Type : Ghat.
Range : Murbad, Kalyan.
Base Village : Khopawali
Height: 3855 feet above sea level
Grade: Medium , High Endurance
Trek Lead: Nishant Sheth
Things to Carry:
1. Lunch For the Day.
2. Shoes either trekking or sports ( Good firm Sole )
3. Windcheaters (Avoid Umbrellas)
4. Water (3 ltr minimum), Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
5. Cap / Gog / Camera (optional but useful).
6. Insect repellent cream/ sun protection cream (optional).
7. Slippers or floaters (just to relax your feet before & after the trek) (optional)
8. Medicine that you require usually.
9. Other things as per your choice.
10. Haversack to put all these things.
One has to Transfer 650/- into the Bank account to confirm his / her Registration.
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Name:Treks And Hikes
Account Type: Current
You can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking - SMS/Whatsapp your Mobile Number to get details on payment by Credit/Debit Card/ Net banking
Before making any payments please confirm about the seat availability by calling/whats-app on the below given numbers
Nishant Sheth: 8879418581
Limited seats, Registrations on First Come First Serve Basis.
**Cancelation and Refund applicable on the entire trek cost :
1. If cancelation done prior to 10 days of the trek 75% of the total cost will be refunded.
2. If cancelation done prior to 5 days of the trek 50% will be refunded.
3. If cancelation done after that, no refund will be provided.
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves.
SMOKING AND DRINKING STRICTLY PROHIBITED DURING THE TREK (Offenders will be expelled from the program on the spot)