About Lohagad:-Lohagad “Iron fort” is one of the many hill forts. It divides the basins of the Indrayani and Pavna and is situated on a wide range of the Sahyadri.
The Visapur fort is located on its eastern side. The four large gates of Lohagad are still in good condition and reasonably intact. Historical records show that in the later
Lohagad Fort Trek – Event Details
- Trek Grade: Easy
- Endurance Level – Medium
- Base village – Lohagad Wadi
- Lohagad Fort Height - 3400 ft
- Location – Lonavala
- Total time required for climbing: 2 hours from Malavali and 40 minutes from Lohagad Wadi
- Total distance for climbing: 5 km
- Trek Leader: Rajesh Mhaddalkar
- Duration: 1 Day
- Cost: Rs 900.00
- Journey starts boarding the Indrayani express.
- Participants to board this train from respective stations with ticket till Malavli station
Lohagad Fort Trek - Event Itinerary
Meet at Lonavala station 08:20 am
Train Timings for Indrayani Express
- CST 5:40 am
- Dadar 5:51 am
- Thane 6:14 am
- Kalyan 6:33 am
- Lonavala 07:58 am
Move to Malavali by local train (8:17 am at Lonavala station platform no 3)
Pune Participants - Lonavala Local Train
- Pune Station 06:30 am
- Shivaji Nagar 06:35 am
- Malavali Station 07:36 am
Lohagad Fort Trek Schedule
08:25 am Move towards Lohagad fort
09:00 am Breakfast
09:30 am Visit Bhaje Caves
12:00 am Lohagad Summit Exploration rest etc. (2 hrs.approx.)
02:30 pm Descend
03:00 pm Lohagad wadi have lunch
04:00 pm move to Malavali Station
05:30 pm Departure for Mumbai / Pune
Please Call or email for any clarification
Rajesh Mhaddalkar 9869629288 / 9768341848
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828746865
Please buy ticket here :-
- 1 veg Breakfast.
- 1 veg Lunch.
- Trek Leader Expertise Charges.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
Treks and Trails India rules:
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Treks and Trails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact us, please send us a text message.
- Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
- Please do not carry handbags or jolas or sling bags.