Type: Hill Fort
Height: 3600 ft (Approx.)
Grade: Easy- Medium ( Good Fitness and Endurance required )
Range: Kondivade to Karjat
Button TicketsBuy Here
Cost: Rs 1500.00
Rajmachi Trek Event Itinerary:
We meet at 17:20 Hrs. (sharp) at Lonavala Railway station
Suggested train to board is the 11009/Mumbai CST-Sinhagad Express, timings are:
- 14:30 CST
- 14:40 Dadar
- 15:08 Thane
- 15:28 Kalyan
- 16:08 Karjat
- 17:08 Lonavala.
17:20 Assemble at Lonavala Railway Station and Jeep Ride
19:00 Trek Rajmachi Village
21:30 Reach Base Village ( 8 km trek )
22:30 Dinner - Stay in Village House Dormitory
06:00 Wake Up
07:00 Manoranjan fort and Shrivardhan fort exploration. ( 4 km )
12:00 Descend from Rajmachi to Kondane or Rickshaw Stand (3 hrs.) ( 7 km )
15:00 Kondane caves
16:30 Kondane village
18:30 Karjat railway station.
- Travel cost from Lonavala to Tungarli dam base on Saturday.
- 1 Veg Dinner, Breakfast, 1 Veg lunch.
- Treks and Trails India charges if any.
- Villager House Homestay Dormitory.
- Jungle Jeep Ride till Phata.
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption.
- Food/Tea purchase while travelling to site and back.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required. Travel cost from Mumbai to Lonavala / Karjat and back.
Please Call or email for any clarification
Rajesh Mhaddalkar 9869629288 / 9768341848
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828746865
Please buy ticket here :-
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- Refund on Trek amount only Rs 1500 /-
Learn how to plan your trek - http://www.treksandtrails.org/index.php/18-explore-more/546-first-trek-essentials
Please note this is not a picnic people with good fitness and endurance should join
Rajmachi Trek - Things you need
Please note : Participant wearing Sports Shoes / Running Shoes / Repaired shoes will be returned from Lonavala without refund, Trekking is specialist activity Trekking shoes are must.
- Trekking Shoes Compulsory with good grip.
- Carry extra Sandals / Socks
- Carry Sleeping Bag or Two Bedsheets
- Some Snacks for Energy while you Trek.
- Torch with new batteries - compulsory per person
- Identity proof (must)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Glucon D / Energy bars.
- Water (at least 2 - 3 Litres)
- Sun Cap.
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional). Personal First Aid.
- A haversack / Backpack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- Dry Bag or Plastic bag to keep clothes dry.
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags.
- Carry alternate phone or dry bag for phone - power bank for charging.
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Please wear full sleeves and long pants.
- Please wear dark coloured clothes avoid wearing white coloured clothes.
- Odomos gel or cream to avoid mosquitoes or insect.
- Rainwear ( Poncho - Waterproof jacket etc if you dont want to get wet )
Monsoon Precaution and Safety
- Kindly carry dry bag or plastic bags for dry clothes, wallet, money, camera, phone, gadgets.
- Bag or Backpack with rain cover.
- Wear Good Trekking shoes with good grip ( campus trekking shoes )
- Use Odomos or other repellents to keep bugs and mosquitoes away.
- Wear only full sleeves / cap / full pants / dark coloured clothes.
- Keep handy information on nearest railway station / bus stop / taxi stand.
- Listen to Trek leader and always stay in group.
- Inform Family / Friends about where about.
- Avoid taking selfies near risky places.
- Avoid listening to music on earphones or speakers you will miss out on important instructions.
Rajmachi Trek Rules - Treks and Trails India
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
2. Treks and Trails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
3. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
4. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
5. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery (at your own risk)
6. People caught using Narcotics substances will be handed to police