MUMBAI MIDNIGHT CYCLING (COASTAL ROUTE)
About Mumbai night cycle ride
Mumbai is famously seen as one of the fastest and busiest cities of India. But, one of the lesser known charms of the city, is to experience it in the night. Explore the beautiful coastline and visit the iconic landmarks, while riding through 25 kilometres of the Mumbai coastline, starting at Colaba Causeway and ending at Carter Road, Bandra with multiple stops on the way. The route passes by some of the iconic places of Mumbai like Marine Drive, Haji Ali, Worli, Seaface, Siddhivinayak Temple and Shivaji Park.
Event timings Sat 11:30 p.m. to Sun 06/6:30 a.m.
Duration: 1 Night
- Meet at Colaba Causeway at 11.30 p.m. sharp
- Allocation of cycles and short briefing will take place.
- The ride will begin and follow the pre-decided route with multiple halts in between.
- The ride ends at carter road, Bandra.
- Tour concludes with happy memories J
- Colaba Causeway
- Nariman Point
- Marine Drive
- Haji Ali
- Worli Seaface
- Siddhivinayak Temple
- Shivaji Park
- Mahim Darga
- Bandra Reclamation
- Carter Road
Tour Cost: Rs 999/- per person.
- Cycle Rental
- Transfer of cycles from Bandra, back to Colaba
- Bottle of water, energy bar, juice
- Expertise charges
- All taxes applicable
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
How to Register
Please follow the link to payonline http://www.treksandtrails.org/index.php/event-timer/524-trek-mumbai-midnight-cycling-4th-5th-february-2017
Only prepaid registration are accepted
For any queries please call or email
- Pratik - 8275442024 - 7021294771
- Sarfaraz 9619095743
After payment please send us transaction id ( Name - Mobile - Email id for each participant - please also share emergency contact person name and mobile number ) our email id firstname.lastname@example.org
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation
Things to Carry
- ID Card (Compulsory)
- Wear light and comfortable clothing that is suitable for cycling.
- Extra t-shirt
- Water 2 litres min
- Food - Snacks
- Personal medicines if any
- Electral powder / Glucon D
- Camera (optional)
- Rucksack to carry everything
- Sturdy sports shoes.
- You are not allowed to back out midway during the ride. If you need to, you can drop the cycles at the start point at your own expense.
- There might be a change in the route as per the situation.
- Important Tips
- Do not carry heavy luggage
- Follow all road safety rules
- Talk to your team leader who will accompany you in all activities, in case of any discomfort
- Do not play loud music or use abusive language
- Incase you are curious to try something, please go ahead with the permission of your coordinator only.
- Chances of getting hurt remain rare if you follow the instructions of your coordinator
Treks and Trails India Rules
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
2. Treks and Trails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
3. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
4. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
5. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery (at your own risk)