Kalsubai Trek - Highest Peak of Maharashtra
Trek Kalsubai Peak with the height of 1646m [5400 Feets] is famous as one of the highest peaks in Maharashtra. Kalsubai lies in the Sahyadri mountain range. This being the highest peak, it commands a beautiful view. Since Kalsubai is extremely famous, enough effort has been made to make this trek easy. There are steel railings, chains and ladders at places where it is difficult to climb.
Kalsubai Trek Event Details
- Trek Grade: Medium level
- Endurance Level: High
- Height of peak: 5400 ft approx
- Base Village: Bari
- Region: Igatpuri / Bhandardara
- Total time required for climbing: 4 hours one way
- Total distance for climbing: 7 km approx. one way.
- Duration: 1 Night 1 Day
- Trek Leader: Rajesh Mhaddalkar
- Contribution: 1200 per person
- Travelling by Bus
Kalsubai Trek Event Itinerary
Day 0: Saturday Night
11:00 pm: Meet us at Pritam Hotel, Dadar (East)
11:15 pm: Departure from Dadar
12:00 am: Pick up from Teen Hath Naka Junction, Thane
Day 1: Sunday
04.00 am Reach Base Village
04.30 am Commencement of the trek after briefing and a short introduction
04:30 am Trek Starts to Kalsubai Peak ( Please carry torch compulsory )
07.30 am - Breakfast along with way - Reach Kalsubai Top Explore the summit and witness some of the other peaks from top
08.30 am Start descending
11.30 am Reach base village
12:00 pm Lunch at Base Village
03.00 pm Start return journey
09.00 pm Reach Mumbai
- 1 veg Breakfast and Veg Lunch.
- Trek Leader Expertise Charges.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
Please Call or email for any clarification
Rajesh Mhaddalkar 9869629288 / 9768341848
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828746865
Please buy ticket here :-
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
Kalsubai Trek - Treks and Trails India Event Rules
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- No Risky Selfies are allowed
- Listening to Music on speakers or earphone not allowed
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Treks and Trails reserves all the right to change / deviate / cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact us, please send us a text message.
- Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts / tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
- Please do not carry handbags or jholas or sling bags.
- Trekking is specialist activity do not consider this as picnic
- Any adventure sports is prone to risk and injuries
- Do not feed wild animals