Sarfaraz 9619095743 - whatsapp
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Bookings are non Transferable to future dates
- Bookings are non Transferable to another person
Please note important:
- Buy return train till Bhivpuri
- Board the second compartment from Kasara side.
- Missing the train means missing the event - no refunds request will be accepted
- Travel from Bhivpuri to Waterfall and Back
- Morning Breakfast and Tea - Evening Tea
- One Time Diksal Waterfall Rappelling and Expertise Charges
- Please buy your return Bhivpuri Train tickets
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
Things to carry
Please carry your Lunch for this event
Haversack to keep hands free
Water bottle 3 litres
Extra Pair of clothes.
Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc.
Electoral or GluconD powder.
Sun protection cap, googles
Light weight towel.
Monsoon Event Dos and Dont’s
- Keep your valuables in waterproof bag during monsoon events
- Wear shoes with good grip
- Carry Insect Repellents to keep bugs
- Stay together as group during the trek please do not stray away
- Keep Friends and Family updated on your whereabouts
Treks and Trails India Event Rules
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed.
- Treks and Trails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice
- Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
Disclosures on medical conditions and Event Risk Profile
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organisers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organisers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees.
We recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / trekking. Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organisers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside. Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition. Note, this trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
Safety will it be safe ?
- Rappelling experts and technical guides who are expert will conduct rappelling event.
- High Quality harness and Correct instructions will ensure you have safe waterfall rappelling landing and enjoy the event
Can anyone do it ?
- Weight Limit for Participants : 35kgs-102 kgs
- Yes all people looking for adventure from different age groups can do water rappelling
Other Attractions ?
- Enjoy monsoon weather among beautiful mountains
- Beautiful Waterfalls