About Andharban Forest - Trek
Andharban, by its name means a dark dense forest. It is a gradual descend trek, where you are already on height and you will descend till end. It is one of the most beautiful trek and lots of things to explore. We will be walking on a ridge offering an awesome view of the Kundalika Valley, Bhira dam and the mountain ranges of Tamhini ghat. Evergreen forest covers you with shade in the first half of the trek (6-8 kms).
Andharban Trek Details
Andharban Trek Itinerary
Meeting point: Dadar (E) at 23:00 at Pritam Dhaba
Pickup from Chembur – Sion Highway after bridge - Vashi – Nerul – Kalamboli
Reach Tamhini village and rest in bus till 06.00 am
06.00 Wakeup call
08.00 Start trek towards Andharban
11.30 Lunch Break
12:30 Hirdi Plateau - Start Trek towards Pimpri Dam
15:30 Pimpri Dam
16:30 Evening Tea
17:30 Departure to Mumbai
22:00 Reaching Mumbai tentatively
Please Call or email for any clarification
Rajesh Mhaddalkar 9869629288 / 9768341848
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828746865
Please buy ticket here :-
Andharban Trek - Things you need
Andharban Trek Rules:
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding. ***Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. ***
3. Treks and Trails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery (at your own risk)
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags. Payment made is non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. Listening to music not allowed during trek on speaker or earphones