Cost Rs 500 per head
For any queries please call or email or whatsapp
- Travelling Naigaon station – Kaman village base – Naigaon station
- Veg Breakfast at Naigaon Dhaba
- Evening tea at Naigaon Dhaba
- Please note: Carry one Time Lunch and some snacks
- Emergency Medical evacuations if any required, Insurance
- Any item/event not mentioned in the inclusion list.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation
Things To Carry
- Please buy your return ticket and missing the train would mean missing the trek
- 3 Litres of water, Torch with Extra batteries, Cap, Rain cheater (Optional) for those who don't want to get wet.
- Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional), Electoral or Glucon D powder, some ready to eat food like Plum cakes, biscuits etc. Towel, Napkins, Extra Pair of clothes.
- Polythene bag for your garbage, 2-3 bunch of papers (Optional). Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, etc.).
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof at least for the trek.
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried so that our hands free while trekking.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. ***Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. ***
3. TreksandTrails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Payment made is non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags.
You need to know:
The leader’s decision will be final and all the members should abide by it.
Do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, etc.
Disclosures on Medical Conditions
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital or PHS wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees.
Heavy rains are expected so please double pack your valuables to save them from getting wet. Wear good trekking shoes. Due to the monsoon season and various rock patches in this route, we recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / trekking. Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside. Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition. This trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.