Let us enjoy the night trek to Kalsubai- The highest peak of maharashtra.
Please register yourself by clicking on the below link:
Highlights Of The Trek:
Sunrise From Highest Peak Of Maharashtra
Awesome view of Bhandardara Backwaters
Key Information about the “Kalsubai”:
At the summit is a small temple of Kalsubai, which can seat just three people.This being the highest peak, it commands a beautiful view. The vastly spread out backwaters of Bhandardara attracts ones attention from the top.
Height:5400 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Base Village: Bari.
Difficulty Level: Medium
Endurance Level: Medium
Trek Leader: Aakash | Kanchan
Please book yourself with full advance payment of Rs. 800/- per head (Non-refundable).Seats will be allotted on payment basis
Day 1 : Saturday, 18th March 2017
8:52 pm: Starting with the Kasara fast local
KASARA FAST Local
Mumbai CST 8:52 pm
Byculla 8:59 pm
Dadar 9:06 pm
Kurla 9:13 pm
Ghatkopar 9:17 pm
Mulund 9:29 pm
Thane 9:33 pm
Dombivili 9:45 pm
Kalyan 9:54 pm
Titwala 10:08 pm
Asangaon: 10:28 pm
Kasara: 11:05 pm
11:30 pm: Travel by jeep to base village.
Day 2: Sunday, 19th March 2017
1:00 am: Start Night Trek
5:30 am: Reach Top
8:30 am: Start Descend.
12:30 pm: Reach Base Village.
1:00 pm: Lunch.
4:00 pm: Reach Kasara by jeep.
8:00 pm: Reach Mumbai (approx.)
Charges - Rs 800/- per head, which includes
• Travelling from Kasara to Kasara by jeep
• Sunday Lunch
• Trekking Paradise Expertise
• People can board the same train according to their convenience
• Get into second last boggy of the train
• People are requested to buy Kasara Return ticket on their own
To pay Please click this link
Things To Carry
• Identity proof
• Torch With Extra Pair Of Batteries (Must)
• Some Ready to eat food for Sunday Morning
• Water (3 Ltrs) Must
• Personal Medicines those if any
• Good trekking shoes
• Good Winter Jacket/ Shwal.. It wil be cold at top :)
• A haversack to put in all the things
Do not carry Jholas, please avoid wearing Jewelry
• No Smoking, tobacco and alcohol
• No littering
• The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members.
• Please understand this ain’t a picnic, all Trekking and Adventure activities demand fitness.
• We request you to get a medical fitness check done before you participate in any such events.
• If suffering from any allergy carry proper medications and inform your trek leaders about it.
• Also make sure you have a sufficient supply of medication for your trip, building in an allowance for any travel delay.
• Those with Active Chest and Heart diseases that limit physical activity should not go to high altitudes.
Trekking Paradise Team