One Day Descend Trek to Andharban on 4th September 2016
Andharban as name suggests means 'Dark forest'. In this trek you descend for almost 4-5 hours and cover a dense forest trail. En-route enjoy few waterfalls and awesome view of Kundalika valley. You can also find various species of butterflies and flowers.
The trek is around 13km which starts from Pimpri dam and ends at Bhira dam which is the source of Kundalika river.
0000 : Saturday Night(3rd September ) we start our journey from Mumbai in private transport
0430 : Reach Pimpri .
0600 : Have Breakfast , packed lunch and head towards start point of trek.
0700 : Reach start point. General instructions and briefing .
0730 : Start Trek and enjoy the mesmerising view of Andharban.
1300 : Lunch break .
1400: Reach Bhira dam end point of the trek and tea brake.
1500 : Start our journey back to Mumbai
2030 : Tentative arrival in Mumbai
Cost Per Person: Rs. 1100
Last date of booking: 2nd Sept
• Travel from Mumbai to Andharban and Back in non AC private transport
• Lunch (Packed from Pimpri)
• Evening Tea
• Guide and Expertise charges
Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusions and any kind of personal expenses.
Drinking alcohol and smoking strictly not allowed.
* We do take utmost care of every member of the group during the event,but still each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
* The leader's decision will be final and binding on all.
For details and Registration: