Trekincredible is proud to announce a fun filled monsoon trek to Karnala
About Karnala Fort:
Karnala fort is a hill fort in Raigad district about 10 km from Panvel city. Currently it is a protected place
lying within the Karnala Bird Sanctuary.
Karnala fort actually consists of two forts one at a higher level and other lower. At the centre of the higher
level is a 125 feet high basalt pillar. This structure was used as watchtower when the fort was occupied however now it is in a ruined condition.
Date :10th July,Sunday
Fort Height: 2500 feet
Type: Hill Fort
Mode of Transport : Public Transport
Contribution for the trek : Rs.300
(Which includes refreshments, breakfast and to and fro transport from Panvel)
Hurry Limited seats
Last date of informing-Sat 9th July
On 10th July
07.00 am : Gather at Panvel station.
07.30 am : Breakfast and travel to Karnala base by available transport.
08.30 am : Start trek towards the top.
12.00 pm : Lunch.
01.00 pm : Descend to base
03.00 pm : Reach base
04.00 pm : Return to Panvel.
(Timings may vary depending on situtaion)
Things to be carried:
• Your return ticket till Panvel
• Lunch (Compulsory)
• Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
• Water (2 ltr Minimum)
• Towel/Napkins, Extra pair of clothes
• Good footwear(preferably Shoes) with good grip
• Slippers or floaters (optional)
• Personal medicines. (if u require usually/Optional)
• Wind Cheater (Compulsory)
• 2-3 bunch of papers
• Other things as per your choice
* Drinking alcohol and smoking strictly not allowed.
* Please avoid wearing jeans which could trouble you while climbing, Prefer track pants.
* We do take utmost care of every member of the group during the event,but still each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
* The leader's decision will be final and binding on all.
For joining us please contact: