Brief details of the destination:
Ahupe Ghat is a pass leading from Khopiwali in the Konkan, to Ahupe village in the Ghats. Ahupe ghat is very beautiful and picturesque destination and provides dramatic views from the top. It's 1 1/2 hour away from kalyan.
Mode of Transport: Public/private Transport
Contribution for the trek: Rs.550-600 Aproximately
(This includes refreshments, breakfast and to and fro transport from kalyan to base Village)
6.30 am: Reach Kalyan Station
(Train Timings :Mumbai CST - 5.00 am
08.00 am: Reach Murbad and breakfast
09.00 am: Reach base village and Start Ascending
11.30 am: Reach at the top and explore the location
12.30 pm: Start Descending
03.00 pm: Back to the base
05.00 pm: Reach back to Kalyan station
(Schedule may vary depending on the situation and individual's pace at the trek)
• Your return ticket till Kalyan
• Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
• Towel/Napkins, Extra pair of clothes
• Good footwear(preferably Shoes)
• Slippers or floaters (optional)
• Personal medicines. (if u require usually/Optional)
• Wind Cheater (Compulsory)
• Other things as per your choice
* Drinking alcohol and smoking strictly not allowed.
* Please avoid wearing jeans which could trouble you while climbing, Prefer track pants.
* We do take utmost care of every member of the group during the event,but still each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
* The leader's decision will be final and binding on all.
For all your further queries and booking your seats, Please Contact