ITINENARY IN DETAILS
Brief details of the destination:
Ahupe Ghat is a pass leading from Khopiwali in the Konkan, to Ahupe village in the Ghats. Ahupe ghat is very beautiful and picturesque destination and provides dramatic views from the top. It's 1 1/2 hour away from kalyan.
Height: 850 mtrs.
Type: Hill Fort
Mode of Transport: Public/private Transport
Contribution for the trek: Rs.600 Aproximately
(This includes refreshments, breakfast and to and fro transport from kalyan to base Village)
6.30 am: Reach Kalyan Station
(Train Timings :Mumbai CST - 5.00 am
Dadar - 5.18 am
Kurla - 5.29 am
Thane - 5.56 am
Dombivali - 6.18 am
Kalyan - 6.27 am)
08.00 am: Reach Murbad and breakfast
09.00 am: Reach base village and Start Ascending
11.30 am: Reach at the top and explore the location
12.00 pm: Lunch
12.30 pm: Start Descending
03.00 pm: Back to the base
05.00 pm: Reach back to Kalyan station
(Schedule may vary depending on the situation and individual's pace at the trek)
Things to be carried:
• Your return ticket till Kalyan
• Lunch (Compulsory)
• Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
• Water (2 ltr Minimum)
• Towel/Napkins, Extra pair of clothes
• Good footwear(preferably Shoes)
• Slippers or floaters (optional)
• Personal medicines. (if u require usually/Optional)
• Wind Cheater (Compulsory)
• 2-3 bunch of papers
• Other things as per your choice
* Drinking alcohol and smoking strictly not allowed.
* Please avoid wearing jeans which could trouble you while climbing, Prefer track pants.
* We do take utmost care of every member of the group during the event,but still each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
* The leader's decision will be final and binding on all.
For all your further queries and booking your seats, Please Contact