OUTDOOR ADVENTURE MANAGEMENT is happy to announce "THE TREK to ULHAS VALLEY WATERFALL" on 18th Aug, 2013 in the Khandala region.
DETAILS ABOUT ULHAS VALLEY:
This is the Ulhas valley right next to St.Mary's villa, and from here starts off the Ulhas River which empties itself into Thane Creek and the Vasai Creek. The trek is a popular destination for trekkers from Mumbai and Pune. Its the only one of its own kind where you start a trek by first Descending in the valley and finish your trek by climbing up.
There are 10-12 rock patches to ascend and descend. At some places you will surely experience the rush of adrenaline in you body. Its all fun and water everywhere, right from the beginning, the source of Ulhas River till you finish, where the huge, inviting waterfall awaits you..
For more PHOTOS of “Trek to Ulhas Valley Waterfall” visit our links-:
DETAILS ABOUT THE TREK:
It’s a one day trek but to enjoy more we’ll start traveling in night of 17th Aug so we can start trekking by 6:00 am & return back to Mumbai by 9:00pm.
We are travelling by private bus, which will start at 10:00pm from Borivali and do pick-ups as below:
Travel route (Approx.):
Borivali : 10:00 pm (Chamunda Circle)
Andheri : 10.30 pm (Hanuman Mandir bus stop, Western Express highway)
Bandra : 10.45 pm (Kalanagar Signal)
Sion : 11:00 pm (Sion Lunch Home)
Vashi : 11.45 pm (Shivneri Bus Stop)
The following are the DETAILS of the trek.
Date--------- Sunday, 18th Aug 2013
Height ------ 2065 ft. (630 mtrs.)
Type -------- Waterfall and Valley
Grade ------- Meduim+
Time taken to ascend --- 2-2.5 Hrs.
Expenses---- Rs.800 per head.
THINGS TO CARRY-
1. Packed Lunch (Mandatory)
2. Min. 2 lit Water (Mandatory)
3. Good (Trekking) Shoes which you don't mind getting wet (Mandatory)
4. Try wearing full sleeves t-shirts & full length tracks which is breathable/light
5. Extra pair/Full Change of clothes.(With Poly bags to carry wet clothes) (Mandatory)
6. Slippers or floaters (just to relax your feet in bus before & after the trek)
7. Personal medicines/knee caps
8. Mosquito repellent/Odomos
9. Electral/Tang powder/Glucon-D/Snacks (optional)
10. Wind Cheater
11. Digi-cam/Cell phone/binocs (With poly bags, to protect it from Water)
12. Sleeping bag/mat & bedsheet
13. Haversack to put all these things.
P.S.: Please don’t wear floaters or slippers during hiking & STRICTLY wear good shoes or footwear; it’s for your own safety. Carry and wear two pairs of socks to avoid blisters.
Sachin Mayekar (0-9769565455)
Rashmi Satam (0-9967353229)
For more details, visit "Outdoor Adventure Management" on
FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/OAM.Mumbai
(~ limited seats make the confirmation soon~)
Bookings on first come first serve basis.