Trek to Ulhas Valley Waterfall
Saturday Sep 8, 2012
The valley of Ulhas river springs to life in monsoons with hundreds of streams and waterfalls tumbling over the rich green mountainsides of Khandala. We are trekking till the starting point of Ulhas River where we get a wonderful waterfall. The area is a popular trekking destination for trekkers from Mumbai and Pune. This trek is different of its own because when you start a trek you first Descend in the valley and when you finish trek you climb up; kind of Opposite of regular treks where you first climb and then descend, all in all its fun because there is water everywhere, right from the beginning till you finish, and yeah there is huge waterfall down in the valley!!!
Grade : Moderate
0530 hrs : Assembly at Pune Railway Station
0545 hrs : Departure to Khandala by Sinhgad Express
0800 hrs : Trek to Ulhas Valley
1100 hrs : Reach the Waterfall & Enjoy into it
1200 hrs : Lunch
1300 hrs : Return Journey
1600 hrs : Reach Khandala Station
1800 hrs : Reach Pune
Cost : INR 350 (Inclusive of the travel cost, breakfast & lunch)
Interested? For queries and registrations please contact the following Point of Contacts –
1. Sai Upalekar - 9922219402
2. Ganesh Wakchaure - 9673994828
3. Tanmay Takawale - 9881008163
4. Kishor Wagh – 9766138989
5. Amol Kotkar - 8087969251
Kindly Note :
1. Limited entries. Hence rush to confirm your nomination latest by Thursday Sep 6, 2012 - EoD.
2. Persons with any medical condition which might affect them while doing this activity are NOT allowed. It is the sole responsibility of the participant to ensure he/she is medically fit to participate.
3. Participants need to note that any adventure sport carries an inherent risk which may turn fatal. By agreeing to participate in the trek the participant confirms he/she understands these risks.