It’s a one day trek and we are travelling by public transport.
We will take 6.16 am Karjat Fast from CST.
Train timings are as follows:
CST - 6.16 am
Byculla - 6.23 am
Dadar central - 6.30 am
Kurla - 6.37 am
Thane - 6.56 am
Kalyan -7.16 am
The following are the details of the trek.
Date------------ Sunday, 3rd Aug 2014
Fort Height --- 1200 ft
Type ------------ Hill fort
District --------- Raigad
Grade ---------- Medium
Time taken to ascend --- Approx. 2 Hrs.
Expenses---- Rs 450 per head.
Cost include (morning breakfast, rickshaw travel from Karjat station to Sondewadi base, evening tea, equipment & expertise charges)
*Participants are requested to take their return tickets
Things to Carry :
1. Lunch & 3 ltrs Water (Mandatory).
2. Good footwear= SHOES (Mandatory)
3. Extra pair of clothes, Towels & Napkins (Mandatory).
4. Windcheater (Mandatory)
5. Slippers or floaters (just to relax your feet before & after the trek) (optional)
6. Personal small medical kit. (If u require usually/Optional)
7. Electral/Tang powder.
8. Cap / Gog. (Optional)
8. Other things as per your choice.(Camera, Binocs, etc.)
9. Haversack to put all these things.
**In case you guys are carrying Digi-cam or Cell phone carry enough stock of small poly thin bags, to protect it from moisture.
But no plastic littering on the way or in mountains
P.S.: Please don’t wear floaters or slippers during hiking & STRICTLY wear good shoes or footwear; it’s for your own safety. Carry and wear two pairs of socks to avoid blisters.
For More Details Contact :
Sachin Mayekar (0-9769565455)
Rashmi Satam (0-9967353229)
Saad Azad (0-9920645635)