Dear Vibers ,
We are glad to invite you for a trek to Raireshwar-Kenjalgad on 12th Octoberr 2014.
Raireshwar :- Tableland of Pachgani is very famous but higher and longer tableland is the plateau of Rayari. It is 8 km away from Bhor. It looks beautiful in monsoon. Raireshwar was considered to develop as a hill station & in real sense it is hill station. Raireshwar is historically important, Shivaji Maharaj took the Oath of Swaraj in a temple of Lord Shiva. After this he kept on conquering forts and established Swaraj. This temple is situated rather deep in the interior, hence not seen in first glance. A temple surrounded by hills, surroundings covered by natural beauties. Stone structured temple of the 16th century is the main attraction of Raireshwar.
Kenjalgad is situated on the Mandhardev spur of the Mahadev range eleven miles north-west of Wai. It is a flat-topped hill of an irregular oval shape, about 250 yards long and one hundred yards wide. Khelanja fort is said to have been built by the Bhoj Rajas of Panhala who flourished in the twelfth century.
Day 1 (11th October 2014)
23:30 Hrs --- Departure from Mumbai
Day 2 (12th October2014)
06:30 Hrs --- Reach Bhor & have Refreshments
07:30 Hrs --- Reach Kenjalwadi and start the trek
08:30 Hrs --- @Kenjalgad and explore
10:30 Hrs --- Move to Raireshwar
12:00 Hrs --- Reach Raireshwar
13:00 hrs --- Lunch and Explore
15.00 hrs --- Move to Mumbai
21.00 hrs --- Reach Mumbai
Expenses: Rs 1500/- per head.Which includes
Travelling from Mumbai to Mumbai by Private bus
Breakfast,Lunch and evening tea.
Name of Current Acc Holder : VIBES OUTDOORS
Bank name : ICICI
Bank account number : 187905500086
Bank branch name and address : Kalyan Shivaji Chowk Branch
IFSC code for bank : ICIC0001879
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Camera (Optional), Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
4. Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
5. Torch with extra batteries.
6. Personal medicines
7. A good trekking shoes.
Email Us @
• Vibes Outdoors is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of Vibes Outdoors in connection with the Vibes Outdoors, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the Vibes Outdoors or in any activity in which participants are invited to participate.
Team Vibes Outdoors