BACKPACK OUTDOORS invites you to join us for “Trek to Naneghat “ on 29th July 2012.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE PLACE AND PICTURES:
Nane Ghat is situated at about 50 Km from Kalyan and it is about 2-3 hours climb to the summit.
Serving as a trade route for the transport between markets of Kalyan, Nalasopara (Konkan) and Junnar (Plateau) since the times of Satvahanas, this pass today offers you one of the most enjoyable treks in the vicinity of Mumbai. Literally, the name “nane” means "coin" and ghat means "pass". The name is given because this path was used as a tollbooth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills.
DETAILS OF THE TREK ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Duration: 1 day
Region: Near Malshej Ghat
Age Group: 10 yrs and above.
Difficulty Level: Medium
Endurance Level: Medium
Activities to be conducted: Trekking, Fun games (if time permits)
No. of Seats: Minimum 15 people and above
Rs 500/- (Transport by Private Vehicle Mumbai to Mumbai)
Includes :- Transport, Breakfast, Refreshments and Trek expertise. (First aid will be provided if required)
Excludes: - Lunch and anything that is not specifically mentioned in Includes.
Mumbai : - Dadar (Swamynarayan Mandir) – 5.30 am
Things to carry:
1. Packed Lunch.
2. A 'Backpack' or a haversack
(please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
3. Shoes are must - Good quality Trekking /Sports with extra pair of socks.
4. Minimum 2 litres of water (Must)
5. Some emergency packed food such as biscuits, cakes, chocolates
6. Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
7. Extra pair of clothes
9. Rain Cover
10. Camera (Optional)
11. Torch with extra batteries (just in case)
· Please pay the respective fees to Backpack Outdoors either by online transfer or by cash payment at Backpack’s Office.
· If paid online then please send in a confirmation e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with details like name, age, gender, address, transaction number and telephone numbers of all the participants.
· Payment can be done directly through bank transfers to our account
Bank of India
Current A/c No. – 052320110000298
IFSC code – BKID0000523
Kothrud (Gujrat colony) Branch.
· You can also do the payment by cash or cheque in the name of “BACKPACK OUTDOORS” at our office.
***Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
Keep Trekking!!!! J
Akshay Bapat – 09833199467 / 09768882299