Hello Vibers, We are glad to invite you for Trek to Maharashtra's Highest Peak on 24th July 2016.
Kalsubai temple is located at the topmost peak of Sahyadri mountain range of Maharastra. Being on the summit of Kalsubai is like your at the top of Maharashtra. Its dream place for every trekker in Maharashtra especially in Monsoon because of its divine view. The vastly spread out backwaters of Bhandardara attracts ones attention from the top. To the north of the mountain range forts such as Ramsej, Harihargad, Brahmagiri, Anjaneri, Ghargad, Bahula, Tringalwadi, Kavnai can be seen. To the east one can spot Aundha, Vishramgad, Bitangad, to the west Alang, Madangad, Kulang, Ratangad (south west) and to the south Pabargad, Ghanchakkar, Harishchandragad can be seen.
At the summit there is a plain ground with a small temple of Kalsubai, a local deity. The main route to the temple is at small climbing slope . It usually takes three hours to reach the top from Bari. Soon after leaving Bari, a small stream is crossed followed soon after by a Hanuman temple. The route from behind this temple takes the hiker straight to the summit. It's really adventurous trek with breath taking natural views at every step.
Meeting Point : Kasara Station
Day 1:Saturday 23rd July 2016
Catch Kasara Local from CST leaving @ 10.50 pm
10:50 pm :CST
10:57 pm: Byculla
11:05 pm: Dadar
11:13 pm: Kurla
11:18 pm: Ghatkopar
11:34 pm: Thane
11:57 pm: Dombivali
00:07 am: Kalyan
01:18 am: Kasara
Day 2: Sunday 24th July 2016
- 04.00 am : Base Village and Rest
- 06.30 am : Tea and Breakfast
- 07:30 am : Start Trek.
- 10:30 am : Reach the Top .
- 11.00 pm : Explore ,lunch and rest.
- 12.30 pm : Descend.
- 02.00 pm : Move to Mumbai
- 07.00 pm : Reach Mumbai
The cost for the trek is Rs. 1000/-
Transportation from Kasara to Kasara by Private Vehicle,breakfast,Lunch and Evening refreshments etc....
Name of Current Acc Holder : VIBES OUTDOORS
Bank name : ICICI
Bank account number : 187905500086
Bank branch name and address : Kalyan Shivaji Chowk Branch
IFSC code for bank : ICIC0001879
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Camera (Optional), Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
4. Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
5. Torch with extra batteries.
6. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
7. A good trekking shoes.
8. Bedding, extra pair of cloths.
Contact Tushar 9890672593
Our Facebook Presence :
• Vibes Outdoors is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of Vibes Outdoors in connection with the Vibes Outdoors, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the Vibes Outdoors or in any activity in which participants are invited to participate.
Team Vibes Outdoors