We are glad to invite you for Trek to Kavnai Fort and Kapildhara Tirtha on Sunday, 26th July 2015
Brief Introduction about Kavnai Fort:
Height: 2500 feet
Kavnai: The main entrance door of the fort still stood in good condition. Entering the main door we can see cave of the right side. We can see small pond 2wards southern side of fort. There are many dilapidated structures of mansion by the side of this pond. A bastion at western end of the fort. A cistern is located near bastion.
Meeting Point: Kasara station @9.30am
Catch fast train to Kasara leaving from CST @ 7.05am
09.45Hrs: Move to Base
11:00 Hrs: @Base village and Start the trek
12.30Hrs: @ Top and Explore&Lunch
02.30Hrs: @Base and Move to Kasara
Rs 450/- per head which includes travelling from Kasara to Kasara , breakfast and evening tea.
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Camera (Optional), Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
4. Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
5. Torch with extra batteries.
Team Vibes Outdoors