We are glad to invite you for Trek to Canyon valley waterfall on Sunday,17th May 2015
Canyon Valley waterfall fall is one of the most beautiful waterfall located between lonavala and khandala. Height of waterfall is about 320 fts. Along the Ulhas river, from khandala till Karjat is a valley which is known as Caniyon / Ulhas / Tiger valley. There is huge water fall down in the valley where we will be spending at least one hour before starting our back journey. The waterfall is a popular destination for trekkers from Mumbai and Pune.
Catch Indrayani Express and get down at Lonavala station on sunday.
Mumbai CST: 5.37am
Catch Pune-Lonavala local and get down at Lonavala station
Shivaji Nagar: 6.33am
Dehu Road: 7.04
Talegoan: 7.16 am
08.05 hrs: Near ticket counter(Lonavala (W))
08.10 hrs: Breakfast & Tea
08.30 hrs: Move towards valley
09.15 hrs: Start Descending
11.00 hrs: At Waterfall & Rappelling
11.00 -13.00 hrs: Explore, Lunch & rest
13.00 hrs: Start Ascending
16.00 hrs: @ top
16.30 hrs: Move to khandala
For the trek are Rs. 450/- per head, which includes travelling from Lonavala to Khandala, breakfast and expertise charges
Name of Current Acc Holder : VIBES OUTDOORS
Bank name : ICICI
Bank account number : 187905500086
Bank branch name and address : Kalyan Shivaji Chowk Branch
IFSC code for bank : ICIC0001879
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Camera (Optional), Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
4. Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
5. Torch with extra batteries.
6. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
7. A good trekking shoes.
8. Bedding, extra pair of cloths.
Email Us @
• Vibes Outdoors is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of Vibes Outdoors in connection with the Vibes Outdoors, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the Vibes Outdoors or in any activity in which participants are invited to participate.
Team Vibes Outdoors