Some Information about the Trek-
Type : Valley/Dense JungleTrek.
Range : Mulshi, Pune.
Region : Tamhini Ghat-Kundalika.
Start Point Village : Pimpri (Tamhini Ghat).
Grade : Easy-Medium
Trek time: 4-5 hours Depending on your speed
As the name is the jungle, so dense and dark that at some places the sun-rays don’t reach the ground.
Ghatkopar Railway Station 11:45 PM sat 3rd Sept 2016
Departure for the Pimpri Village
Sleep in the bus and post morning refreshments and breakfast start trek at 7 AM
Lunch break at 11:00 AM
Reach Bhira DAM: 2:30 PM
Head out for Mumbai and reach Ghatkopar by 6:00 (subjective to traffic)
• Entry fees, Travelling from ghatkopar & back.
• Breakfast, Evening Tea & snacks
• Safety and other equipments required for the trek.
Participants must carry:
• 1 liter of water (atleast)
• Packed Lunch (its difficult to arrange lunch on the way)
• Sun cap
• Extra pair of clothes (optional)
• Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
• Good trekking shoes
• Haversack to put all your things, so that your hands are free (avoid sling bags)
• Camera (Optional)
• Medicines that you require usually. (optional)
• Electral/Tang powder/Glucone-D
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
• Trek fees does not include extra charges incurred by the participants for extra food, drinks, transportation, lodging, etc. apart from provided by Keen Venturers & Trekkers.
• Drinking and smoking is strictly Prohibited.
• The above given schedule may vary slightly or completely according to the circumstances then.
• Any kind of misbehavior with the organizers or participants will not be tolerated and such people will be expelled from the trek then and there.
For Registrations and Booking please contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Call us at:
Kanwar Singh 9619262722
Abhisekh Chaphekar: 9821815539
Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/keenventurers
join our facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/139560744712/