"No more seats, my dear"
OUTDOOR ADVENTURE MANAGEMENT is excited to take all of you to the most amazing and the most favourite trek to the Ulhas valley on the 24th of August 2014.
DETAILS ABOUT ULHAS VALLEY:
This is the Ulhas valley right next to St.Mary's villa, and from here starts off the Ulhas River which empties itself into Thane Creek and the Vasai Creek. The trek is a popular destination for trekkers from Mumbai and Pune. Its the only one of its own kind where you start a trek by first Descending in the valley and finish your trek by climbing up.
There are 10-12 rock patches to ascend and descend. At some places you will surely experience the rush of adrenaline in you body. Its all fun and water everywhere, right from the beginning, the source of Ulhas River till you finish, where the huge, inviting waterfall awaits you..
For more Photos of “Trek to Ulhas Valley Waterfall” visit our links-:
Borivali : 10:00 pm (Chamunda Circle)
Andheri : 10.30 pm (Western Express highway)
Bandra : 10.45 pm (Kalanagar Signal)
Sion : 11:00 pm (Sion Lunch Home)
Vashi : 11.45 pm (Shivneri Bus Stop)
The following are the details of the trek.
Date--------- Sunday, 24th AUG 2014
Height ------ 2065 ft. (630 mtrs.)
Type -------- Waterfall and Valley
Grade ------- Meduim+
Time taken to ascend --- 1.5-2 Hrs.
Expenses---- Rs.950 per head.
Special Discounts for a group of 5 or more.
THINGS TO CARRY-
1. Packed Lunch (Mandatory)
2. Min. 2 lit Water (Mandatory)
3. Good (Trekking) Shoes which you don't mind getting wet (Mandatory)
4. Try wearing full sleeves t-shirts & full length tracks which is breathable/light
5. Extra pair/Full Change of clothes.(With Poly bags to carry wet clothes)
6. Slippers or floaters (just to relax your feet before & after the trek)
7. Personal medicines/knee caps
8. Mosquito repellent/Odomos
9. Electral/Tang powder/Glucon-D/Snacks (optional)
10. Wind Cheater
11. Digi-cam/Cell phone/binocs (With poly bags, to protect it from Water)
12. Sleeping bag/mat & bedsheet
13. Haversack to put all these things.
There will be no plastic or any littering on the way or in mountains.
Cost Includes : Travel, Morning tea & Breakfast, Evening Tea and Break fast, Equipments and Expertize.
For more Details Contact:
Sachin Mayekar (0-9769565455)
Rashmi Satam (0-9967353229)
Saad Azad (0-9920645635)
For more details, visit "Outdoor Adventures" on
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/OAM.Mumbai
Eagerly looking forward to your participation
Thanks & Regards
(~ limited seats make the confirmation soon~)
Bookings on first come first serve basis.