Ones again we are back with the unique and thrilling experience of “SANDHAN VALLEY TO KAROLI GHAT” trek.
Sandhan valley is one of the longest canyon in Sahyadri which is around 250 ft. deep carved by water, located in Nagar district close to Ratangad fort and surrounded by AMK, Kalasubai and Ajoba mountain range.
Date: 12 & 13 Dec 2015.(Sat & Sun)
Location: Samrad Village, Near Bhandardara, Approx. 95km from Nashik, approx. 65 km from Igatpuri.
Delight in Tent stay, Camp fire, sleep under dark sky full of stars, pleasant winter wind, 2-3 rappelling location in full descend valley trek.
1600/- Nashik to Nashik (convenient option for Pune people)....
1600/- Ghoti to Ghoti (convenient option for Mumbai people).
1. Transportation Ghoti to Ghoti (for Mumbai participants) and Nashik to Nashik (for Nashik Participants).
2. All meal (Except Sunday Dinner).
3. Accommodation in tents in valley forest.
4. Rappelling & Technical expertise charges.
1. Dinner of Sunday.
2. Anything other than mentioned above.
Day 1 : 12th Dec.
1. Mumbai Participants leave early and Reach Ghoti around 07:30 AM.
2. Nashik Participants will leave from Kinara Hotel (Mumbai Naka) sharp at 06:00 AM.
3. Breakfat in Samrad Village around 9:00AM.
4. 10:00 AM Proceed to trek of Sandhan Valley with rappelling and water crossing.
5. 14:00 Lunch in-between the descend of sandhan valley.
6. 17:00 reach to tent location in deep forest and take rest.
7. 20:00 Dinner with Camp fire. Night stay in tents.
Day 2 : 13th Dec
1. Wake-up call at 6:00 AM.
2. Breakfast and proceed towards Samrad village via Karoli ghat trek.
3. 12:00 Lunch in-between the karoli ghat trek.
4. Reach Samrad village 14:00 and proceed to Ghoti, Nashik.
Things to carry:
1. 2 lit of water. (rather the water is potable over there).
2. Trekking/Sport shoes.
3. Extra pair of clothing.
5. Personal medical kit.
6. Good bedding, Windcheater/Sweater/headscarf(As the winter is started).
7. Plate, bowl, spoon, tea mug.
8. Torch with extra pair of batteries.
Things strictly prohibited.
1. Plastic plates/Use and throw plastic things.
2. Smoking and Drinking.
Please note that this area is under the jurisdiction of Govt of Maharashtra, Forest Department and you are bound to its rules and regulations.
Everyone has to follow the instruction given by the camp in charge and instructors. You are coming on your own risk.
Please confirm your entry till 10th Dec by contacting below persons.
Happy and Safe trekking.