Ajoba Hills Trek
Grade : Medium
Date : 12th Aug 2012.
Height : 4511 feet
Region : Shahapur
App Cost : 450 /- Rs
Ajoba Hills (4511 feet):
Ajoba is one of the highest and toughest treks in Maharshtra. Ajoba and its surroundings are very picturesque. Ajoba is famous for the Valmiki rishi ashram where goddess sita was said to be staying after being separated from lord rama. A little ahead of the valmiki ashram is the lav-kush cave.
Itinerary For Ajoba Hills Trek
Travel upto Asangaon by Asangaon train - so we can meet in this train.
• Mumbai(CST) 05:13
• Byculla 05:21
• Dadar 05:31
• Kurla 05:42
• Ghatkopar 05:48
• Thane 06:08
• Dombivili 06:30
• Kalyan 06:39
• Asangaon 07:23
0730Hrs : Report at Asangaon rail Station
0730 - 0815Hrs: Introduction & Breakfast at base of Asangaon / Shahapur.
0815 - 0930Hrs: Travel Asangaon to Chinchwadi by Bus / Jeep.
0930 - 1230Hrs: Trek toward Ajoba hill.
1230 - 1430Hrs: Reach in valmiki ashram, lunch in ashram
1430Hrs : Start descending Ajoba.
1730Hrs : Reach at base. Travel from base To Asangaon by Bus / Jeep
1730 – 1900Hrs: Reach Asangaon & disperse
List of Items To Be Carry
• Snugly fitting canvas shoes / Sports shoes
• Ruck sack / Shoulder bag which can hold following items
• Water Bottle (2 Liter Minimum) compulsory **
• Torch with spare set of batteries
• Spare pair of cloth (Track pant & T- shirts 1no each.)
• Waterproof jacket / raincoat
• Personal medical kit (personal medicines if any, prescribed by family Dr.).
• Note book, Pen, Sewing kit, shoes laces, Safety pins
• Carry one time meal for the trek. **
• Please do not carry gold ornaments or any other valuables.
• Please do not carry handbags or zolas for the trek.
• Avoid Chapels / Slippers for trek
• Camera, Binocular is allowed at your own risk
• For safety please follow the expert’s/ Instructors advice on trek
• Travelling Asangaon - Dehne - Asangaon
• 1 Breakfast
For confirmation Contact: Rajesh R. Mhaddalkar: 09869629288 / 9768341848