Trekगुरु : Trek to Ballalgad & Segvagad
Date : 06th Mar 2016
Height : Apex 500 / 1500 ft
Level : Easy / Easy
Time : 15 mins max from Kajali village / 1 hr max from Karanjvira base
Range : Palghar (talasari)
Cost : Aprx 200 - 250 rs Per Person On Contribution Basis + 100 rs trekगुरु charges
Assembly : Virar Railway Station
Contact : Pravin 9821318848/9821465256
Trekगुरु have organised Unexplored One Day Trek to Ballalgad And Segvagad on Sunday 06th March 2016
Trek Schedule & Itinarary
06th March Sunday
Meeting Point : 07.15 am Virar Station
The CHURCHGATE – VIRAR local train timings are given as below: – It’s a FAST local
05.32 am : Churchgate
05.42 am : Mumbai central
05.49 am : Dadar
05.55 am : Bandra
06.03 am : Andheri
06.17 am : Borivali
06.42 am : Vasai
06.54 am : Virar
People coming from Thane-Dombivali-Kalyan can catch Dombivali-Boisar shuttle:-
Dombivali : 05:43
Vasai : 06:35
Virar : 07:04
Catch Virar - Surat shuttle train
07.40 am : VIRAR
08.15 am : Palghar
09.04 am : Dahanu
09.53 am : BHILAD
10.30 am : Move to Ballalgad base village kajali by tumtum
10.45 am : Reach base village
Start trek to Ballalgad
11.15 am : Reach Top
Explore & Photography
12.00 pm : Back to base village Kajali
Move to Segvagad base village Karanjvira
12.30 pm : Reach base village
Start trek to Segvagad
01.30 pm : Reach top
Lunch, Explore & Photography
03.30 pm : Back to Base village
Move to Dahanu station
Enroute visit Mahalaxmi Temple, dahanu (if time permit)
05.00 pm : Reach Dahanu station
Catch train towards Mumbai
08.30 pm Reach mumbai (tentative)
Cost : Aprx 200 - 250 rs Per Person On Contribution Basis + 100rs trekगुरु charges
> Transportation from Bhilad station to kajali base village to karanjvira base village to Dahanu station by tumtum
> Breakfast – Tea
> Local guide charges
> Trekगुरु charges
Things To Be carried :
Identity proof (must)
A bottle of water (atleast 3 Ltrs) (must)
Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (must)
Binocular, Camera, Cap, etc. (Optional)
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
Medicine those if u require usually.
A good trekking shoes (must), extra pair of socks
A haversack to put in all the things to be carried...
Pravin : 9821318848/9821465256
Do's, Dont's & Facts:-
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- check ur railway timings according to ur location.
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof
- we carry only First aid.
- Cost Not Included Insurance, medical Coverage.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check-up done.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk.
- All activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
- Organizers are not responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- Trekगुरु reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- Smoking and alcohol strictly prohibited.
- Be a group - its not a race.
- NO littering please...we are educated.
- Any adventure activity is a disciplined fun.
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained. Sometimes we may need to adjust as per the opinion of others.
- Read the event itinerary at least once.