Trekगुरु : Trek to a secret Narniya - Cyprus Hill, Mulund on 06 July 2016
Grade : Easy/medium
Endurance : Medium
Meeting point : Mulund station ticket counter west side
Cost : Aprx 100rs (TTMM)
Contact : pravin 9821318848/9821465256
Trekगुरु are glad to invite you all for Thrilling trek to a secret narniya - cyprus hill. On 06 July 2016
Cyprus Hills Trek or Yogi Hills Trek is a nice trek for the adventurous people. It is not a big western ghats like treks but is fun and scenic. During monsoon there are numerous waterfalls and one can see the tulsi and vihar lake too. It is a tiring trek for the average people as the climb is steep and great for cardio.
Trek schudule :
06:00 am : mulund station ticket counter west side (meeting point)
: catch best bus or rikshaw
06:30 am : reach cyprus hill base
: introduction n start trek
08:00 am : reach top n explore
09:00 am : start decend
10:00 am : reach base
11:00 am : move to mulund station
12:00 pm : reach mulund station
Cost: Aprx 100rs On contribution basis (TTMM)
> Transportation from mulund station to Cypress hill Base to mulund station
> Breakfast – Tea
Things To Be carried:
Identity proof (must)
A bottle of water (atleast 3 Ltrs) (must)
Rainsheeters or Poncho
Plastic bags for dry items in your bag like clothes, electronics etc.
Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (must)
Binocular, Camera, Cap, etc. (Optional)
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc. (must)
Medicine those if u require usually.
A good trekking shoes (must), extra pair of socks
A haversack to put in all the things to be carried...
Pravin : 9821318848/9821465256
Do's, Dont's & Facts
- Rains showers are expected, so pack your bags accordingly.
- Pack your stuff with an extra polythene lining to protect the contents from rain.
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof (must).
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- check ur railway timings according to ur location.
- we carry only First aid.
- Event may be cancelled or postponed due to natural calamity, any system error.
- Any extra unforeseen expense incurred due to the, unavoidable circumstances during the trek.
- Cost Not Included Insurance, medical Coverage.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check-up done.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk.
- All activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
- Organizers are not responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- Trekगुरु reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- Smoking and alcohol strictly prohibited.
- Be a group - its not a race.
- NO littering please...we are educated. participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
- Any adventure activity is a disciplined fun.
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained. Sometimes we may need to adjust as per the opinion of others.
- Read the event itinerary at least once.