Trekगुरु : Trek to HARISHCHANDRA GAD (ascend and descend via pachnai route)
Date : 26 Jan 2016 (Leaving 25 jan nyt)
Region : Ahmadnagar
Assembly : Kasara Railway Station
Height : 4671 ft (aprx)
Grade : Easy with technics
Cost : Aprx 550 - 650 rs Per Person On Contribution Basis + 100rs trekगुरु charges
Contact : Pravin - 9821318848/9821465256
Trekगुरु have organised a most exciting and thrilling Trek to HARISHCHANDRA GAD (pachnai route) On 26 Jan 2016 (Leaving 25 Jan night)
Trek schedule & itinarary
Meeting Point: Kasara station at ticket
counter 01:18hrs 26 Jan 2016
Catch Mumbai CST - KASARA local train
on 25 Jan 2016
Below mentioned is the approximate timing of the train
26 Jan 2016
01:20 am : Reach Kasara
01:30 am : Start travel by private vehicle
05:00 am : Reach Pachnai base village
06:30 am : Start trek
09:00 am : Reach HARISHCHANDRA GAD
explore ( TEMPLES, CAVES, KOKANKADA )
02.00 pm : start descend to Pachnai base village
04.00 pm : reach Pachnai base village
07.00 pm : reach Kasara station
Catch train towards mumbai
10.00 pm : Mumbai (tantetively)
Cost : Aprx 550 - 650 rs Per Person on Contribution Basis + 100 rs trekगुरु charges
> Kasara - Pachnai - Kasara Transportation
> Breakfast - Lunch
> Local guide charges
> Trekगुरु charges
Things to Carry :-
Water Bottle ( 3 Liters ) (must)
Good Trekking shoes (must)
Cap, scarf, Socks (Extra)
Extra Pair of Clothes
Carry at least 2 Lemons, Chocolate Bars, Glucon D, Odomos.
Personal basic medical kit ( carry your routine medicines if any to avoid complications)
Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
No wearing of Gold or any other expensive Ornamentso ( if Lost owns a sole Responsibility )
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits,
A haversack to put all these things.
To confirm his/her registration needs to deposit Advance payment (500rs) into the following bank account (Please write your name in description)
Bank Name: BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
Account ID: 20059830445
Account Type: Savings Bank Account
Account name: PRAVIN P. KAMBLE
Branch: BHOIWADA - MUMBAI
IFSC code: MAHB0000563
Pravin : 9821318848/9821465256
Do's, Dont's & Facts
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof (must)
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas
- check ur railway timings according to ur location.
- we carry only First aid.
- Cost Not Included Insurance, medical Coverage.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check-up done.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk.
- All activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
- Organizers are not responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- Trekगुरु reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- Smoking and alcohol strictly prohibited
- Be a group - its not a race.
- NO littering please...we are educated.
- Any adventure activity is a disciplined fun.
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained. Sometimes we may need to adjust as per the opinion of others.
- Read the event itinerary at least once.