Trekगुरु : Trek to HARISHCHANDRA GAD (ascend pachnai route and descend khireshwar route)
Date : 15 Aug 2015
Region : Ahmadnagar
Assembly : Kasara Railway Station
Height : 4671 ft (aprx)
Grade : medium with technics
Cost : Aprx 350 - 450 rs Per Person On Contribution Basis + 150rs trekगुरु charges
Contact : 9821318848/9821465256
Trekगुरु have organised a most exciting and thrilling Trek to HARISHCHANDRA GAD (pachnai route n khireshwar route) On 15 August 2015 (Leaving 14 aug night)
Trek schedule & itinarary
Meeting Point: Kasara station at ticket
counter 01:18hrs 15 th august
Catch Mumbai CST - KASARA local train
on 14th Aug 2015.
Below mentioned is the approximate timing of the train
Day 1: 22nd may
01:20 am : Reach Kasara
01:30 am : Start travel by private vehicle
05:00 am : Reach Pachnai base village
06:30 am : Start trek
09:00 am : Reach HARISHCHANDRA GAD
explore ( TEMPLES, CAVES, KOKANKADA )
02.00 pm : start descend ( via khireshwar route )
06.00 pm : reach khireshwar base village
Normal walk to khubi phata (5 km / 01 hour)
07.00 pm : reach khubi phata / kalyan - malshej highway
Catch bus/jeep/truck/tempo any vehicle towards kalyan
09.00 pm : reach kalyan
Catch train towards mumbai
10.30 pm : Mumbai (tantetively)
Cost : Aprx 350 - 450 rs Per Person on Contribution Basis + 150 rs trekगुरु charges
> Kasara - Pachnai --- Khubi fata - Kalyan Transportation
> Breakfast - Lunch
> Trekगुरु charges
Things To Be carried:
Identity proof (must)
A bottle of water (atleast 3 Ltrs) (must)
Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (must)
Camera, Cap, etc. (Optional)
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
Medicine those if u require usually
A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks
A haversack to put in all the things to be carried...
To confirm his/her registration needs to deposit advance payment (500rs) into the following bank account (Please write your name in description)
Bank Name: BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
Account ID: 20059830445
Account Type: Savings Bank Account
Account name: PRAVIN P. KAMBLE
Branch: BHOIWADA - MUMBAI
IFSC code: MAHB0000563
Pravin : 9821318848
Do's, Dont's & Facts
- Rains showers are expected, so pack your bags accordingly.
- Pack your stuff with an extra polythene lining to protect the contents from rain.
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- check ur railway timings according to ur location.
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof
- we carry only First aid.
- Cost Not Included Insurance, medical Coverage.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check-up done.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk.
- All activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
- Organizers are not responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- Trekगुरु reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- Smoking and alcohol strictly prohibited.
- Be a group - its not a race.
- NO littering please...we are educated.
- Any adventure activity is a disciplined fun.
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.