Trekगुरु : Trek To Solapur & Osmanabad Region Forts
Date : 13 Aug to 15 Aug 2016 (12 nyt)
Total Forts : bahadurgad. Sondai fort, karmala fort, paranda, madha, mohol, naldurg, dhotri fort, solapur bhuikot+ siddheshwar temple, machnur , mangalwedha, kasegaon, sangola, piliv, akluj, medad fort.
Grade : Easy
Cost: Aprx 1500-2000 rs Per Person On Contribution Basis + 400rs trekगुरु charges
Meeting Point : Kharghar Station 10.00 pm 12 July
Transport : Kharghar to Kharghar Private Vehicle
Contact: pravin 9821318848/9821465256
Trek Schedule & itinrary:
Solapur - Osmanabad trek
starting on 12th night
@ 10pm fm kharghar
Reach bahadurgad 13th mrng
Explore bahadurgad; breakfast
Start for kamala by 11am
Reach karmala by 12 pm
Start for paranda by 12:30 pm
Reach paranda by 2 pm
Explore paranda fort
Start for madha by 4 pm
Reach madha by 5 pm
Explore madha fort
Start for mohol by 6 pm
Reach mohol by 7 pm
Night stay at naldurg village
Dinner and day 1 ends.
Early mrng 6 am wake up
7 am journey start
Start for dhotri fort by 2 pm
Reach dhotri by 2:30 pm
Start for solapur by 3 pm
Reach solapur by 4 pm
Explore fort and siddhesh temple
Start for machnur by 5 pm
Reach machnur by 6 pm
Start for mangalwedha 6:30pm
Reach mangalwedha by 7 pm
Start for kasegaon by 10 pm
Reach kasegaon by 10:30 pm
Start for sangola by 9 am
Reach sangola by 10 am
Start for piliv by 11 am
Reach piliv by 12 pm
Start for akluj by 1 pm
Reach akluj by 2 pm
Start for medad fort by 2:30 pm
Reach medad by 3 pm
Explore fort; museum and around and start return journey for mumbai by 5 pm
Reach kharghar 10 pm
The cost of this trek would be Aprx 1500-2000 rs Per Person On Contribution Basis + 400rs trekगुरु charges.
Kharghar to Kharghar private vehicle Cost, Toll, Parking
All Days Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Stay
Things to Carry :-
Water Bottle ( 5 Liters ) (must)
Good Trekking shoes (must)
Rainsheeters or Poncho
Plastic bags for dry items in your bag like clothes, electronics etc.
Cap, scarf, Socks (Extra)
Extra Pair of Clothes
Carry at least 2 Lemons, Chocolate Bars, Glucon D, Odomos.
Personal basic medical kit ( carry your routine medicines if any to avoid complications)
Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
No wearing of Gold or any other expensive Ornament ( if Lost owns a sole Responsibility )
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits,
A haversack to put all these things.
Contact : Pravin - 9821318848/9821465256
Do's, Dont's & Facts
- Rains showers are expected, so pack your bags accordingly.
- Pack your stuff with an extra polythene lining to protect the contents from rain.
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof (must).
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- check ur railway timings according to ur location.
- we carry only First aid.
- Event may be cancelled or postponed due to natural calamity, any system error.
- Any extra unforeseen expense incurred due to the, unavoidable circumstances during the trek.
- Cost Not Included Insurance, medical Coverage.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check-up done.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk.
- All activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
- Organizers are not responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- Trekगुरु reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- Smoking and alcohol strictly prohibited.
- Be a group - its not a race.
- NO littering please...we are educated. participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
- Any adventure activity is a disciplined fun.
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained. Sometimes we may need to adjust as per the opinion of others.
- Read the event itinerary at least once.