Trekगुरु : Thrilling Night Trek to Kothaligad (Peth)
Date : 12 Feb 2017 (11 Feb night )
Height : 1550 feet
Grade : Easy
Time : Maximum 2.5 hrs from Ambivali, Base Village
Location : Karjat region
What To See :- Large Cave, Chimney Like Tunnel, Pinnacle carved from inside forming a staircase.
Cost : 800rs
Contact : pravin 9821318848/9821465256
11th Feb Saturday
21:30 - Take Karjat fast local from CST at 9:26 (Dadar-9:40, Thane-10:07)
23:20 - Reach Karjat. This is the final meeting point.
Start traveling to base village in a jeep
12th Feb Sunday
00:30 - Reach base village and start walking to Peth village
02:00 - Reach Peth and settle down. We can have campfire
07:00 - Wake up call and breakfast
08:00 - Start trekking to Kothaligad top
10:00 - Reach Kothaligad and explore
11:00 - Start descending
13:00 - Reach base village (Ambivali) and have lunch
14:00 - Depart for Karjat in a bus or tumtum
18:00 - Reach Mumbai
Cost : 800rs
> Transportation from Karjat to ambiwali to karjat
> Breakfast -- Tea -- Lunch (veg)
> Expertise charges
- Train tickets to Karjat
- Anything not mentioned above
Things To Be carried:
Identity proof (must)
A bottle of water (atleast 2 Ltrs) (must)
Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (must)
Binocular, Camera, Cap, etc. (Optional)
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Medicine those if u require usually.
A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks
A haversack to put in all the things to be carried...
Pravin : 9821318848/9821465256
Payment Detail :-
To confirm his/her registration needs to deposit advance payment (400rs) into the following Paytm Or bank account (Please write your name in Remark)
Paytm No. : 9821318848
BHIM & Bank Account Details:
Bank Name: BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
Account ID: 20059830445
Account Type: Savings Bank Account
Account name: PRAVIN P. KAMBLE
Branch: BHOIWADA - MUMBAI
IFSC code: MAHB0000563
Do's, Dont' & Facts :-
- Telephonic confirmation is if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof (must)
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- check ur railway timings according to ur location.
- we carry only First aid.
- This trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
- Cost Not Included Insurance, medical Coverage.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check-up done.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk.
- All activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
- Organizers are not responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- Trekगुरु reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
- Smoking and alcohol strictly prohibited.
- Be a group. Its not a race.
- NO littering please...we are educated.
- The leader’s decision wil be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained. Sometimes we may to adjust as per the opinion of others.
- By registering or joining any of the event (Trekking, Camping, Rappelling, Leisure Trip) organized by Trekगुरु, it is assumed that you have read, understood & agreed to the Do's, Don'ts & Fact.